New Everton Stadium

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
That's right. You just take what your given by the club like a good lad. Leave the heavy lifting to others to try and sort this one out.

It's a shame somebody actually at the presentation didn't take some better quality pictures. I don't really think much can be made of or judged from the images it's pretty difficult to make out.

Plus the guy said it's an early concept so it may have changed a lot compared to what was shown.

It's a shame somebody actually at the presentation didn't take some better quality pictures. I don't really think much can be made of or judged from the images it's pretty difficult to make out.

Plus the guy said it's an early concept so it may have changed a lot compared to what was shown.

Mate, they're undertaking the site investigation now.

They'll have no idea what can be built on the site until this is complete. Its not even going to be close to those drawings

Leave the heavy lifting to others to try and sort this one out.

tenor.gif

Does you know who even go the match? .... It's like being on an island with the most annoying person on the planet and your lucks out as the island is only 3 ft square :rolleyes:

Mate, they're undertaking the site investigation now.

They'll have no idea what can be built on the site until this is complete. Its not even going to be close to those drawings

Chris - for those of us with no ideas on building design, construction and associated processes, could you elaborate further on this please? Not doubting you information but I know nothing about this industry & am a little alarmed that Meis is talking about 'studying' BMD, we are led to believe there are a number of outline designs in Mr Moshiri's office and yet you are saying that until the site investigation is completed, nobody is actually sure what can be built! The pessimistic Evertonian in me is suddenly concerned that any sort of construction may not be viable because new Goodison would sink if built at BMD. After 18 months of anticipation following rumours of a new waterside stadium emerging, preceded by 25 years of pain, I think this would be the last straw for me....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back