New Everton Stadium

Doesn't have to be that way. Invite delegations of all Everton's major forums to thrash out a representative design from the wishes of all registered and expressing an oponion. I think that's a far better way to go than going with the club's own chosen fan forum. I would trust that.
As someone who has been involved in this sort of thing through the planning process, I would avoid involving the great unwashed for as long as possible. Have a strong concept and stick to it. The planners will ruin it anyway. By the time they have had their say, we will probably end up with a stadium in Kirkby. Oh wait, didnt we.......

Undeniable that a stir was caused today far and wide over this.

It just isn't on and thankfully we have an encouraging response from Meis.

I still dont trust the feller though...or the club. They need to be watched very closely in this phase of development.

No stir that I noticed.

And if there was, people making a fuss out of literally nothing isn't something I'm going to concern myself over

8 posts, 3 warnings. Find another forum.
samuel-l-jackson-banned.gif

As said mate: easily pleased with this I am. Four grandstands, big capacity, steep raking stands starting about 2 metres from the pitch.

Job done.

I think most Evertonians would agree too.
Dave, with respect, and with apologies if wrong, but you don't go to the match, unless you go and spend all your time on GOT messaging, so what does it matter to you what the atmosphere is like? You will never get to experience it or add to it. It's an alien country to you. As stated, apologies if wrong

Doesn't have to be that way. Invite delegations of all Everton's major forums to thrash out a representative design from the wishes of all registered and expressing an oponion. I think that's a far better way to go than going with the club's own chosen fan forum. I would trust that.

They should definitely do this just to see the utter monstrosity that comes out of the process. Would be hilarious.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back