New Everton Stadium

Encouraging stuff. I am very much in group that are concerned about the permanent impact a track would have on design. I wonder if they have already privately conceded that Brum will get the nod.

Encouraging stuff. I am very much in group that are concerned about the permanent impact a track would have on design. I wonder if they have already privately conceded that Brum will get the nod.

Hope so. The focus in the interview was getting the seats as close as possible to the pitch. Not only front row but back row.

How a track fits into this I dont know, but Elstone seems to think its similar to hosting a concert.

Hope so. The focus in the interview was getting the seats as close as possible to the pitch. Not only front row but back row.

How a track fits into this I dont know, but Elstone seems to think its similar to hosting a concert.

I just don't think he got the memo about the games. Or is he talking about as close as possible after ensuring a track fits. Or when he says about breaking regulations etc. are we looking at a banked athletics running track a la a velodrome? :oops: Only way it's going to fit in AND have seats close as he is chatting about! :p

I just don't think he got the memo about the games. Or is he talking about as close as possible after ensuring a track fits. Or when he says about breaking regulations etc. are we looking at a banked athletics running track a la a velodrome? :oops: Only way it's going to fit in AND have seats close as he is chatting about! :p
I hope we get the stadium we want then a year later when they try to fit a track in someone gets sacked because it don't fit.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back