New Everton Stadium

If he comes up with a terrible stadium plan, this bloke is in for some twitter bullying.
It doesn't matter what design he comes up with, a large proportion of people will find something to complain about. Too big, too small, too steep, too shallow, wrong type of grass, seats should spell out EFC not Everton, seats should say Everton not EFC

It doesn't matter what design he comes up with, a large proportion of people will find something to complain about. Too big, too small, too steep, too shallow, wrong type of grass, seats should spell out EFC not Everton, seats should say Everton not EFC
100% this.
That's why I can't see the point in 'consulting the fans' any further.
Build a fit-for-purpose football stadium that will be recognised as 'The Everton Stadium' and be done with it.

I'm no architect ( I did build a brick barbecue once) but why don't they build the track if it has to have one lower than pitch level and just turf over it.

Not rocket science is it.

I'm no architect ( I did build a brick barbecue once) but why don't they build the track if it has to have one lower than pitch level and just turf over it.

Not rocket science is it.
Basically a 8/10 lane 400m running track is just too big, you can fit a full size pitch in the middle, and if you just turf over it you end up with a huge area and fans too far away. So the most effective solution for fans is a design where seats are originally close to the pitch, then seats are removed all around the perimeter when the track is used, this is obviously more expensive. They did this at Hampden Park for the 2014 Commonwealth Games, removed about 8 rows of seats all around , built a platform about six feet above the original surface and layed a track and infield on to it. I believe WHU/ London Stadium works in similar fashion. This is not insurmountable at the design stage, you then get the Commonwealth games or whomever to pay for making and rectifying the changes. I also went to Ibrox for the rugby 7 s at the 2014 games, and Celtic Park was also used , so our future home could play a part even if it's not athletics.

Colour of piss largely varies in fairness.

Some key factors

How much salt In your diet?
How much water do you drink?
How long have you held your piss in?

It's complicated stuff, I'm happy to discuss in further detail.
Certain multivitamin tablets as well can significantly adjust the colour. Mine looked luminous once!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back