New Everton Stadium

I saw a sizeable about white dog poo off County Road on Thursday as well. Like being in the 70s again!
When I was a kid, I thought white poo was produced by white dogs!

As for the stadium, the only way a track would be accepted, would be if it were a temporary, one of a kind addition for the games. Then, when done, get rid, and make it what it is supposed to be, a FOOTBALL stadium.

Birmingham's bid looks strong as they seem to have most stadia in place already. Even then, the government may not put either bid forward as not being value for money.

Can't be certain with these things but I think that happens when you rub your nob on Sugar Puffs.

Honey monster made me do it

download.webp

Colour of piss largely varies in fairness.

Some key factors

How much salt In your diet?
How much water do you drink?
How long have you held your piss in?

It's complicated stuff, I'm happy to discuss in further detail.
Aspargus.. Ffs man that stuff turns p a right weird colour coupled with the smell bad news.. Better order my own private cubicle right now as having moved to east anglia thatd all we got to eat

Liverpool fans vote in favour of safe standing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40767568

Don't really see why their approval is needed to be honest - the sensitive subject of the disaster has nothing to do with implementing a safer way for us to watch the match whilst improving atmosphere.

Would love it if our new home end had it.

I really hope that some sort of possible retro fit is included in the design regardless.

Liverpool fans vote in favour of safe standing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40767568

Don't really see why their approval is needed to be honest - the sensitive subject of the disaster has nothing to do with implementing a safer way for us to watch the match whilst improving atmosphere.

Would love it if our new home end had it.
Because everything has to be about them in some way or another.

Email from the club if anyone is interested who didn't fill in the survey.

Thank you for responding to the recent fan survey about our move to Bramley Moore Dock. As a Club, we were delighted to receive thousands of responses from Evertonians giving their views and explaining their priorities for the new stadium.

These results are an important step in our consultation journey with fans and you can be assured we will continue to discuss and reflect your views throughout this process.

We have analysed your responses, which clearly tell us it’s important our new stadium retains the intensity that Goodison Park can create - with steep stands, a clear ‘Home End’ and supporters close to the action. Creating atmosphere through the stadium design is one of our key principles – one of a number that we will be publishing soon in our ‘Key Principles’ document – which, using the feedback from the survey – will outline our ambitions for our new home.

Over the coming months, we will be asking for your support in more surveys and also through some fan events where we are keen to discuss your priorities and ideas in more detail.

Fan survey feedback from the official site.

"One of the largest fan surveys carried out in the Club’s history has provided Everton with valuable insight on supporters’ views regarding the new stadium project at Bramley Moore Dock.

Thousands of fans completed the survey earlier this summer, with more than half stressing the importance of a clear ‘Home End’, close proximity of fans to the pitch, steep stands as well as a continued tribute to Dixie Dean and reference to the Archibald Leitch style.

Maintaining and surpassing the level of atmosphere achieved at Goodison Park was considered the single most important factor by fans – with improved facilities for refreshments and sight lines also being listed as key factors.

Respondents to the survey also rated the capacity of the new ground in the top three most important factors, identifying larger capacity stadiums such as Old Trafford, Wembley, the Camp Nou and Millennium Stadium among their favourites.

When highlighting the importance of ensuring that seats are as close to the pitch in order to generate atmosphere, fans identified the London Stadium and the Bet365 Stadium as stadia where they felt this hadn’t been successfully achieved.

Robert Elstone, Everton’s Chief Executive, said: “This feedback is a really important step in our consultation process with our fans. And there’s a clear message from our supporters; developing a stadium that provides intimacy, intensity and atmosphere is paramount, while at the same time ensuring all the qualities associated with modern stadia are delivered.

“This message validates the guidance that we’ve given to our designers and has been really important in shaping our Key Principles document – a document which will be made public in the next few weeks to set out our ambitions for our new home at Bramley Moore Dock.

“It’s crucial that supporters continue to support us with feedback and ideas – it doesn’t matter how old you are, how long you’ve been a Blue, where you sit at Goodison Park, or even if you are able to attend matches or not – we’re looking for input from you all.”

Everton is continuing to invite fans to contribute through online surveys and consultation events. Supporters can register by clicking here."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back