New Everton Stadium

This is all Moshiri is interested in. Get the stadium built and up and running. Get the value onto the club balance sheet. Then make a fortune selling the club on.

It may well get us a good stadium, but on field success is being relegated to a distant second in the club's priorities.

Yeah right oh.

Big Mosh just posted this artist's impression on Twitter:

EvertonNew60000allseater.webp

This is all Moshiri is interested in. Get the stadium built and up and running. Get the value onto the club balance sheet. Then make a fortune selling the club on.

It may well get us a good stadium, but on field success is being relegated to a distant second in the club's priorities.

However, one could argue if Mosh does sell the club on to that next level investor then we would be one step closer to a return to the big league.

The club will be sold within 2 years of the stadium being built. (As long as we're still in the Premier League!!)

Busted record me.

Anyone who thinks that the ground/Liverpool Waters isnt the only reason Moshiri/Usnamov got involved in Everton needs to take some stock.

Moshiri needs a decent side on the pitch, (jury is out on that, granted), but the medium term plan is for a bundle of £££ to be made from the whole shebang.

That aint a bad thing, he wins, EFC wins.

But anyone reckoning on this bloke becoming an Evertonian devotee overnight, is well wide of the mark.

He is sound, dont get me wrong, but the end game is a boss ground, book ending the Liver Building, with his mates clearing up in the middle.

Vault me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back