New Everton Stadium

Busted record me.

Anyone who thinks that the ground/Liverpool Waters isnt the only reason Moshiri/Usnamov got involved in Everton needs to take some stock.

Moshiri needs a decent side on the pitch, (jury is out on that, granted), but the medium term plan is for a bundle of £££ to be made from the whole shebang.

That aint a bad thing, he wins, EFC wins.

But anyone reckoning on this bloke becoming an Evertonian devotee overnight, is well wide of the mark.

He is sound, dont get me wrong, but the end game is a boss ground, book ending the Liver Building, with his mates clearing up in the middle.

Vault me.
Preaching to the converted here Roydo but as the good book says
There are none as blind as those that will not see

Wonder if we'll have something like the Luzhniki steel work on the roof as a nod to Leitch's work?

36787989121_88c8f35335_k.jpg

Busted record me.

Anyone who thinks that the ground/Liverpool Waters isnt the only reason Moshiri/Usnamov got involved in Everton needs to take some stock.

Moshiri needs a decent side on the pitch, (jury is out on that, granted), but the medium term plan is for a bundle of £££ to be made from the whole shebang.

That aint a bad thing, he wins, EFC wins.

But anyone reckoning on this bloke becoming an Evertonian devotee overnight, is well wide of the mark.

He is sound, dont get me wrong, but the end game is a boss ground, book ending the Liver Building, with his mates clearing up in the middle.

Vault me.
I totally agree, but the byproduct is we get a super new stadium which will help us compete at an affordable price each year.

Anyone seen Meis' latest instagram post? Tried to screen shot it, but wouldn't let me post the file on here.

He's at an NFL game and the caption is:
'Amazing how much noise 60,000 fans can make ;)

This man knows evertonians stalk his every social media move.
100% a hint.

Anyone seen Meis' latest instagram post? Tried to screen shot it, but wouldn't let me post the file on here.

100% a hint.
3 posts back? Yes.

From my understanding with the financing the yearly payment would only be about 20-30M, which is very manageable and enable us to not have to go into a complete spending freeze.

Thats how i seen it from the day it was announced. Plus with the (hopefully) increased sponsorship, matchday revenue etc those Yearly Stadium payments will be covered by that meaning it shouldnt affect on the pitch spending.

100% a hint.
I'm liking the wink on the end of his post, but he knows it needs to be 61878.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back