New Everton Stadium

Don't think that was ever in any doubt. It looked detailed and genuine and the fact it had to be removed was a bit of a clincher.
Is it this?

http://www.blueheartbluesoul.com/le...on-are-aiming-big-with-their-new-stadium.html

Looks good if a bit plain and the first rows look like they have a very shallow gradient. I really hope any idea of a track has been well and truly kicked into touch now but what is good is I don't see with the stadium's length how they could still accommodate it.

Build that as long as the lower tier isn't as shallow as it looks and I will be more than happy.

Well i hope you are right but I believe that it would be somewhere inbetween Kirkby and a HQ fit and finish. (Bare concrete floors and block work walls etc.) I suppose it does depend if being on the docks makes it significantly cheaper to get the materials onsite.

Meis is on record quoting c£6k per seat for a high class build. That equates to roughly 50k which is what a lot of the initial documents listed I think (copied/pasted from WHP spec)

QUOTE="ALANSTUBBS, post: 5891383, member: 16778"]*tumbleweed*[/QUOTE]

Here you go ............

upload_2017-11-3_16-4-37.webp

Things will not be proceeding when we are in danger of getting relegated. Too much uncertainty for investors and other partners too. LCC will start to drag their feet soon.

It will move further than it is now for sure, the delay might come later next year. A lot needs to happen before a shovel gets put into the ground and all of that can be done threat of relegation or not.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back