Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Very suspect behaviour from a so called Evertonian in my opinion. Loads of RS giving it the usual lies about how we never sell out so some nice ammunition for them there from Phil. One of our fans posted a picture of the full away section which Tom Davies had gone over to further down.

Had a look and Gavin Buckland does seem to be a blue from his Twitter, but he was surprisingly negative on that podcast if he does support us. "I think 45K would be fine" lol.

Don't pay any attention to any journo from the echo.

They just regurgitate news from other journos.

They spent years towing the club line and now offer absolutely zero insight.

Okeefe and kirkbridge would be last place I'd look for 'news'.

For a start, we’d have a lower capacity stadium than:

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle United
Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham United

It’s an absolute shambles. It really is time for the fans to start standing up and demanding these unambitious parasites are removed from the club.

I am sick to death of these people bringing us down due to their own inadequacies as businessmen.

GET OUT OF THE CLUB.

What does a lower capacity mean in terms of ambition?
Isn’t 50k enough for a club like us?

A club who sell out home and away with a supposed 10k waiting list for season tickets? I'd say, and any rational person, that 50k is almost certainly too small.

Also, a club with the 4th highest record attendance in English Football during times when it was standing so Capacity didn't restrict us. When we had one of the leading grounds in the country we showed our fanbase's potential. And then there is the fact that before certain clubs got their expansion or new Stadium (City/Liverpool), we were one of only 5 clubs in the country to average over 50K in a season along with United, Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle.

If West Ham can go from 35k to 56K, Sunderland from 17K to 46K, and Man City from 34k to 46K by moving grounds, I see no reason why we would accept a pathetic 10K increase to our current capacity. We're selling out the ground now with thousands of obstructed views. 50K is far too small and the club know it. I'd be OK with 55K or just over but reckon it will be 60K or very near to it.

I'm not moaning. You challenged me to justify why we needed a bigger stadium than 50k and I put forward a good case.

Please, feel free to tell me why 50k is enough for 'a club like
us'.

Can’t be bothered to be honest
Sick to death of fans who continually moan about everything connected to the club.
New signings - crap before we’ve seen them
New manager - crap
New stadium - will be crap
Think I’ll take a well deserved rest from the moanfest......

Can’t be bothered to be honest
Sick to death of fans who continually moan about everything connected to the club.
New signings - crap before we’ve seen them
New manager - crap
New stadium - will be crap
Think I’ll take a well deserved rest from the moanfest......

Well let’s be honest super bloo, most of our signings have been crap and so have our managers....

Yeah but he postive for the sake of it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back