New Everton Stadium

I'm not bothered whether it is bigger than other clubs, even them, I am concerned that it is right for us and I don't think 52k is right for us. I can't be the only person that would go to many more games but the only tickets that are left are crap views. I'm on the season ticket waiting list so hopefully that will change soon

52k is perfect ( for now )

that's an extra 12k straight away, with about an extra 15k ( inc restricted views )

one thing I do notice though and what I think needs looking into, some people with season tickets don't actually attend most games, theirs seats around me ( only a couple like ) that are empty for roughly a dozen+ games a season and they only turn up when they want

think they should check how much the season ticket is in use and strip you of it if you don't attend at least 75% of games

52k is perfect ( for now )

that's an extra 12k straight away, with about an extra 15k ( inc restricted views )

one thing I do notice though and what I think needs looking into, some people with season tickets don't actually attend most games, theirs seats around me ( only a couple like ) that are empty for roughly a dozen+ games a season and they only turn up when they want

think they should check how much the season ticket is in use and strip you of it if you don't attend at least 75% of games

12k minus the extra capacity in the premium/hospitality. So you may have what 7 to 9 thousand extra general admission seats. Hardly a huge amount given the fact Goodison sells out despite people having to buy seats that are behind posts. I have always said if it is 52k or even less because that is all we can afford then fine. Absolutely we are selling our fanbase short if we are not building bigger because we have doubts we would fill it.

I'm not bothered whether it is bigger than other clubs, even them, I am concerned that it is right for us and I don't think 52k is right for us. I can't be the only person that would go to many more games but the only tickets that are left are crap views. I'm on the season ticket waiting list so hopefully that will change soon
At 52K I don't think there'll be a bad seat in the house.
Back row will feel like the back of the bus not like in others where is feels like a postcode away.

12k minus the extra capacity in the premium/hospitality. So you may have what 7 to 9 thousand extra general admission seats. Hardly a huge amount given the fact Goodison sells out despite people having to buy seats that are behind posts. I have always said if it is 52k or even less because that is all we can afford then fine. Absolutely we are selling our fanbase short if we are not building bigger because we have doubts we would fill it.

from a very selfish point of view, ive got my season ticket so will have mine secured in the new ground so I'm not arsed personally!

it's a massive upgrade, who knows in the future it might be extended, I'm sure there will be scope for it

5) because it needs to be bigger then anfield.
People will say it's childish but it's a big thing.

Couldn’t care less about that lot or their gaff.

For us to have a brand new stadium, in a world class location, 25% larger than we currently have, with no obstructed views is the bigger picture.

Rather than them having some extra seats crammed in like these beauties.

1251FFF8-D4CC-4703-9923-B7B2B4B60CCE.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back