New Everton Stadium

12k minus the extra capacity in the premium/hospitality. So you may have what 7 to 9 thousand extra general admission seats. Hardly a huge amount given the fact Goodison sells out despite people having to buy seats that are behind posts. I have always said if it is 52k or even less because that is all we can afford then fine. Absolutely we are selling our fanbase short if we are not building bigger because we have doubts we would fill it.
In reality, the the majority of those who take corporate seats already go to games. It’s just that more of them will be able to upgrade from general admission. To suggest the corporate element will be a completely new support is not realistic.

In reality, the the majority of those who take corporate seats already go to games. It’s just that more of them will be able to upgrade from general admission. To suggest the corporate element will be a completely new support is not realistic.

Ultra mordern facilities in a near by city centre will attract a lot of corporate seating from current and future companies.

The people that can spend a couple of hundred per game are likely not sat behind a restricted/obstructed GA seat currently.

52k is perfect ( for now )

that's an extra 12k straight away, with about an extra 15k ( inc restricted views )

one thing I do notice though and what I think needs looking into, some people with season tickets don't actually attend most games, theirs seats around me ( only a couple like ) that are empty for roughly a dozen+ games a season and they only turn up when they want

think they should check how much the season ticket is in use and strip you of it if you don't attend at least 75% of games

I'd fall beneath your percentage going off what I made last season.

I live in London and got to about 12/13 home matches last season, plus 4/5 away matches.

The matches that are moved due to television make it harder/impossible to attend all 19 home matches unless you live near the ground, due to the travel involved and the required leave from work.

Any match I don't make I give to my Dad normally, or friends who still live in Liverpool.

You think I should lose my season card?

I live in London and got to about 12/13 home matches last season, plus 4/5 away matches.

The matches that are moved due to television make it harder/impossible to attend all 19 home matches unless you live near the ground, due to the travel involved and the required leave from work.

Any match I don't make I give to my Dad normally, or friends who still live in Liverpool.

Ye, quit your job

that's an extra 12k straight away, with about an extra 15k ( inc restricted views )

one thing I do notice though and what I think needs looking into, some people with season tickets don't actually attend most games, theirs seats around me ( only a couple like ) that are empty for roughly a dozen+ games a season and they only turn up when they want

think they should check how much the season ticket is in use and strip you of it if you don't attend at least 75% of games
That is a good idea about attending at least 75% of games

That is mitigating circumstances plus you are at least giving your seat to your Dad or mates which means the seat is not empty.

The people who buy a table/box will likely be existing customers yes, their 10 guests wont be!

Or the club could simply improve the service and add incentives for those who aren't attending to sell their tickets through StubHub etc?

I don't agree here, a LOT of corporate boxes are purchased by companies (often local to the area, hence why corporate is such big revenue in London) to enetrtain clients, offer perks to clients or employees. It is a lucrative market and Goodison not only had too few of these but the facilities didn't have the level of luxury or cache to make them attractive for companies to buy as a 'perk' for clients.

Or the club could simply improve the service and add incentives for those who aren't attending to sell their tickets through StubHub etc?

But people who sell through stub can ask for ridiculous prices ( given the game of course)

I know some lad I work with who obly goes Saturday games because he plays footy on a Sunday he sells his Sunday tickets on stubhub and asks for like £100 per ticket ( the big games derby etc alway sell for that price as well ) which is daft

But people who sell through stub can ask for ridiculous prices ( given the game of course)

I know some lad I work with who obly goes Saturday games because he plays footy on a Sunday he sells his Sunday tickets on stubhub and asks for like £100 per ticket ( the big games derby etc alway sell for that price as well ) which is daft
I've bought quite a few tickets on Stub Hub and only ever paid face value.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back