New Everton Stadium

Nooo....you got me wrong. Our proposed home end is 13k. Dortmund home end 25k.

When it has to be all seated only for European matches, its around the same amount as the Spurs 17,500 end (maybe even a little smaller capacity?)

Last edited:
Well it's pretty simple really they check stub hub or their system and see how many games in the season have had the season ticket cancelled ( something which won't happen if you give to family like you do )

If You sell a high proportion of your tickets for a big profit it should be looked into if your sell loads of tickets randomly throughout the season you should be looked into, if there is a genuine reason there's not a problem.

I have had my current ST for over 20 years, I had another before this one for 10+.

I have lived in Dubai for the past 23 years and despite a 7 hr flight I make about half the home games most seasons. (and no, I don't pick the plum games, it's work dependent. If i can come over, I will.)

Before stubhub i'd just leave it with a mate incase he had somebody looking for a spare. At a guess, I'd say my (great) seat was empty about 1/4 of the season. I still leave it with him to this day, but if no obvious takers a week or so before the match it gets listed. The seat is now filled EVERY game.

Unfortunately you do have people listing at way over original price, but as mentioned yesterday, I'd suggest that's the minority of sellers.

52k is perfect ( for now )

that's an extra 12k straight away, with about an extra 15k ( inc restricted views )

one thing I do notice though and what I think needs looking into, some people with season tickets don't actually attend most games, theirs seats around me ( only a couple like ) that are empty for roughly a dozen+ games a season and they only turn up when they want

think they should check how much the season ticket is in use and strip you of it if you don't attend at least 75% of games

Should be 75% of games with the disclaimer that if DCL is starting , and you don’t attend then it’s understandable and doesn’t go against your attendance.

Another thing to consider is the general shift away from corporate boxes. I think Meis has mentioned it that the corporate element is now just the prime seats with access to shared lounges rather than private boxes. I don't think there are going to be that many boxes at BM for that reason.

Yep. We've been able to build that kind of thing from the ground up, and so will you.

But to prove your point, Arse*** have just spent a bucket-load reconfiguring...

Tipping its hat to past successes, The Avenell Club – created by combining 14 pre-existing executive boxes into one open space – pays homage to Avenell Road on which Highbury, the club’s former stadium, still resides as a converted housing property only a stone’s throw from the Emirates.

The-Avenell-Club_Panoramic-Views2_05_V03-e1543487105606.jpg

Can we stop talking about the BMD as having some kind of Dortmund wall. The fact is the new home end is going to have a capacity not much bigger than the one we have already.

WHat do you mean? Compared to the gwladys st?

It's more to do with its design. Currently the Glwadys St struggles with views and acoustics.

Although not as big capacity wise - it's clearly a stand out feature.

WHat do you mean? Compared to the gwladys st?

It's more to do with its design. Currently the Glwadys St struggles with views and acoustics.

Although not as big capacity wise - it's clearly a stand out feature.
Was comparing whats planned at BMD with Gwladys St Upper plus Lower, and capacity wise there's only a couple of thousand between them. Not even sure whether the BMD home end will have a bigger capacity than The Kop. So after all these years of grudgingly admiring the Kop for its size, we give up the chance for a larger end.
Everton thinking small .......surely not.
Seems to me that fans are just shrugging their shoulders at this and other missed opportunities in the stadium plans just because the drawings look nice.

Was comparing whats planned at BMD with Gwladys St Upper plus Lower, and capacity wise there's only a couple of thousand between them. Not even sure whether the BMD home end will have a bigger capacity than The Kop. So after all these years of grudgingly admiring the Kop for its size, we give up the chance for a larger end.
Everton thinking small .......surely not.
Seems to me that fans are just shrugging their shoulders at this and other missed opportunities in the stadium plans just because the drawings look nice.
Our home end will be bigger than the Kop

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back