New Everton Stadium

I know for a fact, 100% as of about 5/6 months ago there was no funding.

That might have changed or they might now be in the early stages of financing , I don't know. But I was told a while back that they had engaged in several avenues for financial support and each time not got past the first port of call. Basically there was little or no interest.

Again, that might have changed now.
Possibly the biggest load of crap I've ever read on here and that's saying something.
There may not be any funding but saying you know for a fact is pie in the sky,
Then you added for reassurance the 100%.
You see people who speak truth rely on the truth, they don't need to add weight to their case, their weight is truth, they need nothing else like 100%

The big fella stated he saw Arsenal as his legacy and investment to pass down.
Maybe he/they want to do the same here.
It doesnt look to me its a short term quick proffit opportunity.
In reality, what legacy would that be? A load of shares in a football club. Great achievement.

A legacy is something bequeathed that stands out above all other things achieved. Usmanov's legacy will always be that he was one of a group of ex-Soviet elite mobsters who muscled part of the crumbling USSR economy away from its people and made billions.

Nothing else he does will trump that legacy. He and his family know it. Certainly not a football stadium.

Dan Meiss is at it again, his latest tweet suggesting the capacity will be 60,000.
FlashyHotCobra-max-1mb.gif

Possibly the biggest load of crap I've ever read on here and that's saying something.
There may not be any funding but saying you know for a fact is pie in the sky,
Then you added for reassurance the 100%.
You see people who speak truth rely on the truth, they don't need to add weight to their case, their weight is truth, they need nothing else like 100%

There might be funding now. I don't know. I've stressed that.

But 5/6 months ago I know there wasn't.

You don't have to believe me, of course that's your choice and I won't lose sleep.

What a horse though. Brilliant.

How do you finance a stadium that isn't designed? Why would anybody loan money before the plans were ready?

The design was complete probably about a year before it was made public. There were some tweaks here and there of course but they knew what it was going to look like long before they bothered to show us.
Someone actually posted a couple of images of one of the early, now correct, designs in this forum long before it was unveiled.

The design was complete probably about a year before it was made public. There were some tweaks here and there of course but they knew what it was going to look like long before they bothered to show us.
Someone actually posted a couple of images of one of the early, now correct, designs in this forum long before it was unveiled.

The picture of the big home end was passed round a lot.

They even used in the background of one of the concepts for the renovations in the goodison lounges months before they where revealed.

0_CLUB-0614-Lounge-Update-Presentation-1920x1080px-SPONSORS-LOUNGE.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back