New Everton Stadium

This is an amazing book.

roll jordan roll.webp

Slavery was evil but complex.

House slaves had it slightly better than field slaves, but at the end of the day they were slaves.

Ok so we get rid of the Bramley Moore name to keep the peace. We then run a competition to rename it & the winner chooses to call it Bramley Moore after thier pet rabbit or dog or whatever which is conveniently named Bramley Moore.
History will show we named the dock after a rabbit rather then a slave trader. Job done. You can't hate a cute bunny rabbit. It's the law.

It hasn't been a functioning dock for years under the name Bramley Moore. It's a derelict dock. We've no need to tether our major project to a name that can bring shame. It's not that difficult to underline his connections to the slave trade, so let's just cut his identity out of the picture and forge our own story on that site.
I cant believe what I'm reading on here anymore. I take it Dave has found a new crusade, or is it another way for him to give his club a good kicking.
Both :(

Ok so we get rid of the Bramley Moore name to keep the peace. We then run a competition to rename it & the winner chooses to call it Bramley Moore after thier pet rabbit or dog or whatever which is conveniently named Bramley Moore.
History will show we named the dock after a rabbit rather then a slave trader. Job done. You can't hate a cute bunny rabbit. It's the law.
Erm....theres nothing to say he was a slave trader.

He was a merchant of Coffee & Sugar.

Watched a programme the other night about the Vikings in Ireland. Seems a 1000 years ago the main commodity they took from Ireland were peoples to be used as slaves. These were my Irish ancestors. I demand a slave memorial. I demand all statues in Denmark Sweden Norway be destroyed. I demand I demand I'll be back with more later

All ABBA songs to be erased from history too
25% of Icelandic DNA is Irish in origin. The Irish slaves married or were granted land to farm I believe. I demand reparations from you, for making me watch Sigurdsson.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back