New Everton Stadium

It will be VERY interesting to see what else you'll find to land at the clubs door, as if the name of a dock in the mid 1800's before the existence of the club wasn't enough.

Like I said Dave, take your days old rage and direct it at the City, or the Port authorities, because berating a football club for using an actual address to describe where something is is quite frankly ridiculous.
Well it'll be interssting seeing the next statement from the club concerning the stadium. I'm inclined to believe the oft-used BMD description will be absent from it, and it'll be quietly dropped. And that would be good governance, btw.

Thats the point no will will refer to it as BMD when its built it will be called whatever sponsor we have. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill as usual with your twisted agenda against the club.

Stop all that abuse. It's not warranted and makes any point you might have null and void.

I'm making a decent point about how identity can be sullied by association..but it's one we can control and nullify as bad publicity easily enough if the thinking caps are on at the club.

Well it'll be interssting seeing the next statement from the club concerning the stadium. I'm inclined to believe the oft-used BMD description will be absent from it, and it'll be quietly dropped. And that would be good governance, btw.

The club has been pushing the peoples project for months now Dave.

They do not refer to it as Bramley Moore and haven't for a long time.

Its the peoples project.

So please pipe down.

They wont stop using the name Bramley Moore, cos that's its location you utter trumpet.

Stop all that abuse. It's not warranted and makes any point you might have null and void.

I'm making a decent point about how identity can be sullied by association..but it's one we can control and nullify as bad publicity easily enough if the thinking caps are on at the club.
Mate that really isnt abuse at all. You think my point is null and void because you dont like it.

You literally only care about this issue now because of what's happening in the world now. You didnt care before. If you did you would have raised it long ago.

Even when we get it renamed, I'm gonna call it Bramley Moore just wind you up.

@roydo, any chance we can rename this thread to The Bramley Moore stadium thread?
6a01156e439be2970c01bb08894231970d.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back