New Everton Stadium

Lets hope Man Utd, Arsenal and Leeds do us a favour this weekend by taking something off West Ham, Spurs and Chelsea. Leicester have Sheff Utd at home so thats a guaranteed 3 points.

Hopefully we can take advantage... COYBs

They'll probably be lining up to spin it as part of Johnson's 'Levelling Up' by building new Infrastructure and inner city regeneration.
Boris can present this in any way he chooses provided he doesn't call it in. It's a free hit for him and his cronies as the Government won't be paying a penny towards a hugely significant infrastructure development for Liverpool.

This is one of the best threads on the forum, please don't ruin this one with attention seeking, idiotic shouts like this just to win some form of petty argument.

Really enjoyable thread so let's not crap all over it by bring up people's political preferences, this is from a fully paid up member of the want was the Corbyn Labour Party,before anyone more mud is slung.
I can confirm that blocking him doesn’t even stop the thread being ruined, largely because the rest of you keep replying to him.

He craves the attention. Like GOT’s Piers Morgan. Just ignore him!

I can confirm that blocking him doesn’t even stop the thread being ruined, largely because the rest of you keep replying to him.

Am not really into blocking that much, I refuse to let certain people live inside my head like other posters do. I'd rather posters just keep their political alliances on hold unless it's in the politics thread.

Exactly.

How do people have the time or energy to continue to engage with him on this?

Lord knows how he'll fill his days once it starts rising out of the ground.

Before we fill in the dock we can give it one last use. Load all of the garbage/wastes of money onto an ice floe and push them into the Mersey. But more importantly we need to build the sodding place ASAP as it looks like the team have given up playing at Goodison already.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back