New Everton Stadium

Lets hope Man Utd, Arsenal and Leeds do us a favour this weekend by taking something off West Ham, Spurs and Chelsea. Leicester have Sheff Utd at home so thats a guaranteed 3 points.

Hopefully we can take advantage... COYBs
First paragraph, mission accomplished.
Last line, enter Everton, stage left...guaranteed isn’t it.

Kirkby with a fancy roof. No one would be stupid enough to pass that off for Everton. Those stands that don't overhang each other are cheap, minty, small time rubbish that offer nothing. Worst around. Any architect that offers that would be fired on the spot.
Great hitting a random page in this thread and reading old posts.

(that's not a dig at @Big Neville Southall either, just so happened to be on the page I was on)

Kirkby with a fancy roof. No one would be stupid enough to pass that off for Everton. Those stands that don't overhang each other are cheap, minty, small time rubbish that offer nothing. Worst around. Any architect that offers that would be fired on the spot.

Great hitting a random page in this thread and reading old posts.

(that's not a dig at @Big Neville Southall either, just so happened to be on the page I was on)
Check out the picture I was replying too at the time

The government has asked for more time to consider Everton's planning application for a new stadium at Bramley-Moore dock - with the anticipated 21-day scrutiny period since Liverpool City council's approval of the plans passing tomorrow.

The government has asked for more time to consider Everton's planning application for a new stadium at Bramley-Moore dock - with the anticipated 21-day scrutiny period since Liverpool City council's approval of the plans passing tomorrow.

Not really surprised by this, it's a big project.

And the Government waited until the penultimate day to request more time?
And no indication whatsoever from them as to when a decision is likely.
Cue DBB special mail saying RELAX.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it's since been confirmed that that was one of the actual early renderings.

Cheers
If anything it would be a side stand, in which case yes the overhang is poor in BMD which I and others have mentioned about in other posts.

A greater overhang has double the number of fans on the same footprint which is what fans wanted. ie fans as 'close to the action as possible', or fans on 'top of of the pitch'. BMD does not have any overhanging tiers so it is not as 'intimate' as people wanted.

We can't get it as close as Goodison, as there are minimum requirements for legroom but we could have at least had some overhang from the upper tiers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back