New Everton Stadium

FYI the allegations were identified by current CEX of LCC. On taking on the position he ordered a full audit of the entire council by internal audit; a “for his eyes” only report.

On receiving the report he found multiple issues surrounding corruption and systematic bullying, he sought advice and advised the police of his findings

This is how the investigations started, and rightly so. Joe and his band of Merry men have held this council around the balls for years, it’s bent and corrupt throughout

Ey, was just something that a few people sent me.

Happy to be proven wrong if people with more information than me can shed some more light.

IMG-20210320-WA0028.webp

Looks pretty serious this.

Where do you get the 10,000 from? 7,000 at the most, and a fair few of these will be non-vocal i-pad holding visitors. Those who think the new ground will be a hot bed of noise, facilitated by the stadium design, will be disappointed.
I've said it before - give us something to shout about and you'll get enough noise

What is a 'none announcement' ?
What we have endured for the last couple of decades. Update after update. Some of us are old enough to remember the none announcements about Cronton, Kirkby twice, the queens dock, Stonebridge cross and Walton hall park.

We have gone another season without a trophy so I expect exciting none News incoming.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back