New Everton Stadium

EBE64E1D-6894-4445-835D-A2CC631F2E34.webp

White Hart Lane? Any context to this?

I mean, I was thinking about exactly this the other day when somebody mentioned Spurs having to play at Wembley because of the overrun. Fortunately, Bramley-Moore doesn't need to cut into the Park End as it's built, so we should be good to use Goodison until BM is ready.
And we switched grounds half way through a season as well

I'd like the Nelson Dock drained and built on by the club...which I think will have to be a necessary evolution of the club down at the dock.

Nooo! Our South stand reflecting in the water at night is going to spectacular. Nelson is one of the things that makes the location, there is plenty of space around the dock we could buy if we had the gumption and cash. We won't though.

Nooo! Our South stand reflecting in the water at night is going to spectacular. Nelson is one of the things that makes the location, there is plenty of space around the dock we could buy if we had the gumption and cash. We won't though.
I get that, but the Nelson Dock could be used for a lot of stuff: club hotel, mega-store, museum. All lower rise so they dont compromise the stadium's impact.

We can afford to lose the reflection of stadium stand in a pool of water to do all that and still look like a world class venue + location.

I get that, but the Nelson Dock could be used for a lot of stuff: club hotel, mega-store, museum. All lower rise so they dont compromise the stadium's impact.

We can afford to lose the reflection of stadium stand in a pool of water to do all that and still look like a world class venue + location.

Dont disagree with you, but in terms of priorities, its about 357.

The water from the dock, will be needed by the fire and rescue services, to douse the flames, from all those exploding helicopters, as they crash out of the sky.

Dont disagree with you, but in terms of priorities, its about 357.
I know. Securing that site though is what any sensible club would do.

Given what Everton are doing for them down there, Peel should be offering to secure that for the club. Unless Everton expand across Regent Road the Nelson Dock is the most logical place to get control of. I mean, where does any mega-store or club museum go? Those are standard for a club wanting to get revenue from a stadium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back