New Everton Stadium

Looks a huge concourse area. Just for clarification, is there another concourse area at ground level as well?

Yes there is, will be even bigger. Not such a good view though. :hayee:

Screenshot_20230520_133132_Gallery.jpg

Done some good work this week. The North East corner almost completely filled in, the small extension section on the South West roof has been joined up leaving the 1 lift and two infills left to go on that side. The South Stand terracing has been joined up to the little section that was down closer to the ground giving a three quarters look at what it will be like. Much more glass too.

Yes there is, will be even bigger. Not such a good view though. :hayee:

View attachment 225595
Thanks for posting. Hopefully they have it sorted. I think for the likes of me who hasn't been to an away game (other than Wembley) for decades, the shock of the new facilities will be even bigger than those fans who regularly go to Man City, Arsenal, Spurs etc.

Someone posted a few pages back about the sloping roof above the higher concourse. Yeah, you can see it here. Is there a reason for that? Is it aesthetics or does it serve an architectural purpose or just so the rain runs off? Just curious. Thanks.

Went past on the train yesterday and one thing I noticed for the first time as you are approaching Sandhills from the north is that you can see into the ground from the window at the north end. That's to say you can see lots of the concrete terracing where the blue seats will be. If you go past when a match is on you'll see a section of the crowd. Jaw dropping. This thing just gets better and better.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back