New Everton Stadium

Love seeing everyone’s pics/vids. Can we do some photos of how it looks from places in the distance. Like, on the waljs/roads leading up to it, and from town?

Im not really sure this is the money spinner you think it is.

I went today, we paid just over 100 quid for 5 of us, there were about 10 other people there.

So say 300quid an hour, its not really gonna move the dial that much.

And besides, the Stadium is 100% getting knocked down, not all of it, but a LOT.

I was quite shocked how nice everything was, I went a few years ago and the Stadium was very tired, old and mangy, today it all seemed brighter and in fairly good nick, of course some if it was showing its age, but I noticed the improvements.
Never done the tour, determined to before we leave, so very glad to see it was worthwhile for you.

Felt quite emotional watching that
Just thinking about the future memories and moments that it will house and create
The first dad an kid days the cheers the fears
The blood sweat and sadly tears going into it’s construction

My god we are so lucky as evertonians as are the rest of football who will get to share it at some point I honestly think this will be the last top level purpose built stadium in the country what an absolute picture she is

Just thinking about the future memories and moments that it will house and create

My god we are so lucky as evertonians as are the rest of football who will get to share it at some point I honestly think this will be the last top level purpose built stadium in the country what an absolute picture she is

….not an Old Lady, maybe our new Princess.

Interesting to predict who will be the next club to build one. Newcastle certainly have the resources but I expect will redevelop likewise Aston Villa. Man Utd have a difficult decision to make. If they truly want a stadium comparable to Real Madrid they probably need to build a new one

Does anyone know if the glass in the south stand will have Everton FC in lights. I remember seeing early images that had this but haven’t seen anything recently.

20240707_161022.webp

Photo by Mark Thomas.

Also, people are getting fatter I have noticed and this trend is only going to continue as innovations in pizza toppings continue to hit the market.

Has anyone allowed for this or are we going to wait for people to get wedged in bucket seats?

Disgrace
This reminds me The Fa cup final at the old Wembley was 100,000 while the Rugby League final
Was only 90,000 the reason being rugby fans were slightly bigger than the football fans

Have the personalised stones been laid yet from the initial phase? Haven't heard anything from EFC.
One of the drone guys recent vids said that Everton are taking charge of the stones themselves & will be done after LoR have handed over the completed stadium build mid November.
With this information i fully expect the stones to be laid the wrong way up & laid in the shoddiest way humanly possible.

Does anyone know if the glass in the south stand will have Everton FC in lights. I remember seeing early images that had this but haven’t seen anything recently.
I think now that it will most likely have something like “Don’t forget, AS Roma are the flagship” :hayee::hayee::hayee:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back