New Everton Stadium

Amazing, it actually looks like the CGI which most never do.

Looks like it's ready to take off x

That looks fantastic, absolutely unreal! Great shot👏👏👏

I've been down to the stadium quite a number of times over the last 3 years (although not in the past few months).

I have to say, it took my breath away yesterday. It's awesome.

If anyone hasn't seen it up close yet, be prepared to be blown away.

I've been down to the stadium quite a number of times over the last 3 years (although not in the past few months).

I have to say, it took my breath away yesterday. It's awesome.

If anyone hasn't seen it up close yet, be prepared to be blown away.
For someone who wasn't too impressed with the design that's quite the endorsement ;)

Finally.

Welcome aboard.

For someone who wasn't too impressed with the design that's quite the endorsement ;)

It's the sheer scale of it in that location. Like one of the machines in the War of the Worlds rising up.

I still dont like the hybrid design, but hey...I always said it's all about location, location, location...

🤷‍♂️

It's the sheer scale of it in that location. Like one of the machines in the War of the Worlds rising up.

I still dont like the hybrid design, but hey...I always said it's all about location, location, location...

🤷‍♂️
I cant even.....

Its beautiful, was driving earlier today, theres a sweet spot not far from ours, a hill, across the water you can see BM, with Goodison in the background.

And people say WOOLS have it bad over here.

I cant even.....

Its beautiful, was driving earlier today, theres a sweet spot not far from ours, a hill, across the water you can see BM, with Goodison in the background.

And people say WOOLS have it bad over here.

I could count the individual steps on Seacombe Town Hall from Regent Road.

What a location we have.

🤷‍♂️
Hi Dave

What do you mean by Hybrid design exactly? It feels like me like it has been designed with the football experience at the forefront

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back