New Everton Stadium

This is the famous Dortmond stadium the yellow wall, as some have said without fans in the stadium you don't get the true feeling of what it is actually going to be like.

So some of our fans need to chill, it is going to be amazing when completed and there is a full house

Thats not the Yellow wall. Its the opposite end

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907_144937_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240907_144937_Google.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1
His videos are brilliant Tommy

But his continually slagging of our home for the last 100+ years is mind blowing.

Just because hes in love with the new place he doesnt have to slag the old place
Pays his money, has done for many, many years. Probably more than he cares to remember so as such he is as entitled to say that he hates it and can't wait to see the back of it as you are to say whatever you want to.
It's not an attack on you or your kin so isn't really that big a deal is it.

Opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one.

Goodison is utterly toxic. We need to leave there as soon as is feasibly possible in my opinion. I want a complete reboot of the football club in every department, we should be moving into the new stadium in January. I’m still furious that we’ve made the decision to leave it sat empty for 8 months while we continue to fester at Goodison.
A new owner might revisit that decision.

Goodison is utterly toxic. We need to leave there as soon as is feasibly possible in my opinion. I want a complete reboot of the football club in every department, we should be moving into the new stadium in January. I’m still furious that we’ve made the decision to leave it sat empty for 8 months while we continue to fester at Goodison.
Mike, believe me, it's a decision out of necessity rather than a choice because it is unlikely to be ready for January, with February the more likely date.

It would then be the complication of seat allocation and how to organise the additional cost needed to be paid for seats, with hospitality the biggest barrier.

The whole series is fantastic, great writing especially. Cleese at his very best. I was given the Blu Ray box set as a series for my birthday last year, great stuff. There has been too many Majors and Lord Melbury’s at Everton.

Too many Basil Fawlty's running the club, people that try hard but are so jinxed they always end up snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I know its not. You asked why is it harder I told you why.
The 3 areas I mentioned are huge catchment areas for blues who will now find it harder getting to and from the game.
If it brings success great. But that is not guaranteed and we could be wiped out before then. If the ground was amazing id get it. But its just a bit meh

We should have built it at Walton hall park instead so you can get to the ground easier.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back