• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Newcastle Utd (and Viz)

What racism did i use, have you heard "Persian", which is a ethnic group of the countries of iran, Iraq, Azerbeijan and parts of Afghanistan, is "Shia" a racist term, or is a sect of islam that split from the original sect of Sunni Islam a 100 years after islam was first founded in the 7th century, the grandson of the first prophet of Islam created the "Shia" sect.

Top dog is not racist, it means someone is or something or a entity at the top of the chain, it's a phrase, Like America or China are top dogs in the geopolitics sphere of the planet right now.

Try again Mate.

Referring to someone's religion, or an ethnic group is not racist no.

Mocking a country with a derisory remark like "Petro-dollar" (which doesnt actually make sense, as the petro dollar denotes a form of currency that underpins the banking system) is racist. If I were you I'd stop using that phrase. Outside of racist settings like certain LFC supporters, phrases like that are not looked upon particularly favourably. It's not funny or cool, it's just ignorant, racist and a bit sad

I'm not saying that, but it might be different than Wolves or Leicester. This is the biggest, most important petrostate in the middle-east.
Not quaking in my boots... We'll see. They're relegationfodder for the foreseeable future,

It is. But we have no idea how committed they are. It is an investment vehicle which will want a return.

You do know how competitive the Arab royal families are right lol.

When one does something they do it more expensive or bigger and the circle continues. lol

They will spend and want to beat the Qataris who Saudi Arabia really hates right now in regard to Yemen, allying with the non Arab Shia Iran and pirating Qatari Beinsports because they thought why not , and they can't have their little cousins UAE beating them at something either, Saudi Arabia are the top dog of Arab Countries, watching them get beat by the Emiratis and a small arab island country is not supposed to be happen.

I reckon Newcastle will be the first Petro dollar club to win the CL.
Crude stereotypes there mate. Borderline racist actually.

Referring to someone's religion, or an ethnic group is not racist no.

Mocking a country with a derisory remark like "Petro-dollar" (which doesnt actually make sense, as the petro dollar denotes a form of currency that underpins the banking system) is racist. If I were you I'd stop using that phrase. Outside of racist settings like certain LFC supporters, phrases like that are not looked upon particularly favourably. It's not funny or cool, it's just ignorant, racist and a bit sad
Petro dollar is not racist, pick up the WSJ or FT and see that term a lot when reading on Oil Futures.

Damn go to canary wharf to any office that deals in Brent Crude Futures the place where it deals with Oil in the City of London and you'll hear the term as much as you say yes or no.

The definition of the term "petro dollar" for you mate, you'll notice the currency that is mainly used in trading oil.

The petrodollar is any U.S. dollar paid to oil-exporting countries in exchange for oil. The dollar is the preeminent global currency. As a result, most international transactions, including oil, are priced in dollars. Oil-exporting nations receive dollars for their exports, not their own currency.

36fc106185ddf031e174dd0f4ddcf51f.png

Crude stereotypes there mate. Borderline racist actually.
Might get banned, but, isn't he factually right?
These states are competitive, internal wars within families do exist, they are seeking prestige (look at F1 for example) & their riches come from Oil export? Their economies are not diversified, which makes them a 'petrostate'.

The term has a wikipediapage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrostate

Richard Masters has seen his arse the coward.

Another step towards the average fan walking away from the sport.

Wish these yank billionaires and oil despots would all do one and give uz our game back.

Maybe they'll get a top manager like Koeman or Ancelotti.
Or after the World Cup, go for a top International Manager - like Martinez.

*Takes punt; Klopp hasn't quite done his dash at the rs, but he's done 5 or 6 years, which is usually, for various reasons, his limit. He has an aging squad on big money.
*Takes 2nd even worse punt; They tempt Benitez for Bruce as interim.

But let's wait and see if it goes ahead and how it all unfolds...all this is...for us, just International Break waffle really

Might get banned, but, isn't he factually right?
These states are competitive, internal wars within families do exist, they are seeking prestige (look at F1 for example) & their riches come from Oil export? Their economies are not diversified, which makes them a 'petrostate'.

The term has a wikipediapage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrostate
Nah, he's a bad koppite racist. He needs to be told. Shame on you.

Back on topic. Newcastle, once taken over, will eclipse at least 3 of the so called big six.

Richard Masters has seen his arse the coward.

Another step towards the average fan walking away from the sport.

Wish these yank billionaires and oil despots would all do one and give uz our game back.

Not sure the Newcastle fans would think this after being run into the ground by Ashley. If they become competitive will a single fan care who owns them? I don’t see many upset City or Chelsea fans these days.

What racism did i use? have , you heard of "Persian"?, which is a ethnic group of the countries of iran, Iraq, Azerbeijan and parts of Afghanistan from the former Achaemenid Empire, is "Shia" a racist term?, or is a sect of islam that split from the original sect of Sunni Islam a 100 years after islam was first founded in the 7th century, the grandson of the first prophet of Islam created the "Shia" sect.

Top dog is not racist, it means someone is or something or a entity at the top of the chain, it's a phrase, Like America or China are top dogs in the geopolitics sphere of the planet right now.

Try again Mate.
A lot of mistakes there RS. A lot of them are to do with capitalising Islam or not. Bit racist you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back