• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Newcastle Utd (and Viz)

Well someone else has already said its racist on this thread.

And I've never seen you label the US, Norway, Venezuala or Canada petro dollar states. Nor have you used the label- insultingly I may add- towards citizens of those countries who happen to be involved in other businesses as "petro dollar clubs" or whatever ridiculous phrase you use. It seems to be reserved exclusively for Arabic countries, or Arabs working abroad.

You also tend to do it with a spite, anger and plethora of insults and nastiness directed towards them that lacks any modicum of proportionality.

My suspicion is you dont like Muslims/Arabs and you struggle to keep that under control.
He's gone mate. Not sure if it's temp or permanent though.

The delusional horse punchers are probably daydreaming they’re about to get conte in as manager and the Mbappé deal is back on when reality is they’ll still have the likes of Matt Ritchie at left back and Hayden in midfield over the next few years, most likely while they’re back in the championship. Going to be a great watch

Comedy gold on TalkSPORT.. Newcastle fans going for Mbappe, De Bruyne and Rafael back lol

Thats the only problem we'll never hear the end of it the media have a weird love in with the horse punchers same as with Leeds.

One club cities are gold for the likes of Sky, Talksport etc to stroke their egos and get £££ off the back of it.

Newcastle will forever remain a basket case of a club no matter what. They rarely have stability there with the 'toon army' wanting owners, managers, tea ladies etc out at the drop of a hat.

No major domestic silverware since 1955. They make us look like trophy-monsters.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back