Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He managed Lisbon, my mistake.

And no that's not my logic. Hodgson is in his 70s and achieved nothing of note with any team he ever managed, at club or international level. Crystal Palace have some decent players in their squad like Sakho, Benteke, Cabaye, Von Bronckhorst, Dann. All he achieved there was organising them and getting their form back up to their normal levels.

Silva is very young, flexible in his tactical approach, won trophies in more than one country, went an entire season unbeaten and got very limited outfits in Hull and Watford to perform well above their talent levels.

If you don't agree he's the man for the job fair enough but don't twist what I was trying to say, trying to infer that I think someone like Hodgson is good enough for us is absolutely moronic.

I cant take you serious , sorry

So your whole problem is that he got relegated with Hull?

Martinez got relegated with Wigan, had a record breaking points season with us in the PL and is now managing one of the favourites for the World Cup.

You are dismissing him as he went down with Hull? Is that what this comes down to?

how did Martinez fair up with us OVERALL ??

sacked because the players gave up playing for him.

how did Martinez fair up with us OVERALL ??

sacked.

I’m not wasting my time debating with you any longer.

You are being too selective on what you answer as you have probably realised you are being too narrow minded.

His record abroad is good, his record in England is very open to improvement.

If you would prefer a 70 year old has been like Pellegrini then that’s your choice.

I’m not wasting my time debating with you any longer.

You are being too selective on what you answer as you have probably realised you are being too narrow minded.

His record abroad is good, his record in England is very open to improvement.

If you would prefer a 70 year old has been like Pellegrini then that’s your choice.

AVB is my new choice.

Who cares about arsenal and West Ham. Arsenal have been planning this for months, and are in Europe, they would always et a decent manager in quickly.

West Ham are dump and have got another short term manager in. They have rushed their decision and it won’t work for them long term.

We probably stopped looking for a manager when we appointed Allardyce as they were probably fed up of the ordeal. They have then gone back to silva who is available and was who they wanted anyway. I’d rather they didn’t rush it and made sure it was right (and kept options open to see if anyone else came available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back