Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
might go down as one of the longest managerial appointments in history, was it January he left Watford ?

weve apparently been in contact ever since
I thought we took to long after Koeman was sacked too.

If we come up with another decent name from somewhere that isnt Silva, fair enough but for all this time we have taken and end up announcing Silva suggests again we dont know what were doing

Being now versed in US culture and having had my kids growing up 'Murican, Can I suggest that instead of a song or chant about Marco Silva we just use the kids game in the US related to Blind mans bluff, a call and response around Marco Polo.... not sure if it ever made it across the pond. However having the Street and the Park take turns doing call and response with his name would sound good...

Manager search is ongoing according to Brands, no idea why everyone is acting like Silva is nailed on.

Brands has a wide choice of managers before him and it isn't like he would tell lies as his first comments to Evertonians to sell us a manager choice that was thrust upon him.

I mean why would he do that?

Manager search is ongoing according to Brands, no idea why everyone is acting like Silva is nailed on.

Brands has a wide choice of managers before him and it isn't like he would tell lies as his first comments to Evertonians to sell us a manager choice that was thrust upon him.

I mean why would he do that?

theres legs in this yet..

And you know we're only going for Silva, how?? Just because the media aren't reporting other names doesn't mean we're not/haven't being speaking to several candidates.

Well time will tell, if it ends up being SIlva we only went for one and we did that about six months before he came while lots of other better managers came available.

I wonder who the other 5 where on Arsenals short list they interviewed?

This is what I want to know, Emery, Arteta, Pelli, Fonseca, Thomas Tuchel maybe

They said they interviewed 8 for the job. I'd guess at Emery, Arteta, Allegri, Vieira, Henry, Enrique, Ancelotti and Jardim?
Maybe even spoke to Rodgers, Favre or Nagelsmann.

I would go with your list, but maybe Rodgers in place of Allegri, and maybe Fonseca in there too in place of Ancelotti - just cos I can't see that Ancelotti would have interested them he's not the profile of coach they need at the moment.

IF Allegri was a possibility, I think they would have pursued it ahead of Emery. There was a lot of talk about Liverpool's assisant coach Zeljko Buvac too, but I honestly cant imagine he'd have been one of them.

I don't think Nagelsmann or Tuchel would have been interivewd - it was already in public by that point that Tuchel had already got a new club, and Nagelsmann has been very inistent on not leaving Hoffenheim this season.

Being now versed in US culture and having had my kids growing up 'Murican, Can I suggest that instead of a song or chant about Marco Silva we just use the kids game in the US related to Blind mans bluff, a call and response around Marco Polo.... not sure if it ever made it across the pond. However having the Street and the Park take turns doing call and response with his name would sound good...
Kopite behaviour that lad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back