Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies I had Emery,Arteta and VIeria on the list as that was already confirmed in the media, wonder if we have interviewed our short list of one it seems yet

Everything we seem to do has amateur hour wrote all over it, and we wonder why get nowhere, i was hoping this would all change when Moshiri came to the club, but if anything we are going backwards

Everything we seem to do has amateur hour wrote all over it, and we wonder why get nowhere, i was hoping this would all change when Moshiri came to the club, but if anything we are going backwards
We are likely to come out with the same line that we interviewed 6 candidates and Silva was by far the best beating Maggie the tea lady into second place.

Since the end of the season, I would disagree. Booted the board, pretty much. The coaching (sic) staff, manager, and appointed on the face of it, a very competent DOF.

The longer it takes to appoint an actual manager makes me think it aint Silva. Unless there is some contractual date that he cant join us till.

Since the end of the season, I would disagree. Booted the board, pretty much. The coaching (sic) staff, manager, and appointed on the face of it, a very competent DOF.

The longer it takes to appoint an actual manager makes me think it aint Silva. Unless there is some contractual date that he cant join us till.

1st June

:lol:

Could be we're now waiting for the CL final to pass. It should have been done by now, but doing it in the next few days either side of Saturday and the announcement of a new boss is going to be marginalised by all the coverage of that final.

I'd guess we'll hear who succeeds Allardyce from Tuesday onward now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back