Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some idiot probably reacted the same way when Barca gave Pep the job.

He's been working with the best manager in the business and he has a lot going for him in terms of football experience. He was brought up at Barca, he then played in English football under traditional English values, and then he played and captain a cosmopolitan pretty ball side, and now he's working with the best in the business. Seen him take over a team through initial struggles and then fix it. Not only that, but Bellerin said that he was a naturally leader and the most knowledge player in their team with clear ideas. Not seeing how someone else is a better option.

So Arsene Wenger is the best in the business????

Seems quite simple to me.

We have a manager. Unsworth. If he does well, he stays on.

If not, and it looks like we’ll be in a fight, then depending on availability, we’ll turn to Allardyce or Dyche.

It comes down to those three with Unsworth most likely to stay on IMO. I also think Kenwright will have greater influence on the choice this time round and he is likely to opt for British and be conservative.

If Unsworth doesn’t make it, I really don’t see the likes of Tuchel or Ancelotti fancying taking on a crisis club. Nor is BK going to recommend a punt on a lesser known foreigner in those circumstances.

If not, and it looks like we’ll be in a fight, then depending on availability, we’ll turn to Allardyce or Dyche.

It comes down to those three with Unsworth most likely to stay on IMO. I also think Kenwright will have greater influence on the choice this time round and he is likely to opt for British and be conservative.

If Unsworth doesn’t make it, I really don’t see the likes of Tuchel or Ancelotti fancying taking on a crisis club. Nor is BK going to recommend a punt on a lesser known foreigner in those circumstances.

We're not in a crisis ffs. Short on confidence and off form yes crisis no no we're not.

tbh, I'm not sure mate. I only found out Koeman had got the sack this afternoon so it's all a bit new at the moment.

Despite his CV, I don't think Ancelotti's the right man for the job, it just doesn't seem like a good fit.

The likes of Moyes, Neville and Giggs aren't serious contenders.
Dyche would be a bit underwhelming, partly because he's ginge, but I'm pretty sure if it's offered to him, he'll come.

Silva looks the part and has a very good track record. A couple of Athenians I know thought he was the dogs bollocks. I'd be very happy with him coming here. Not sure he'd leave Watford right now though.

I'm surprised Tuchel hasn't ruled himself out. His recent record speaks for itself and, if he came here, it'd be a massive coup for us

Then there's Rhino

For me, a one, two, three would be :-

1. Tuchel ... or Silva, can't really make up my mind
  2. Silva ... or Tuchel
  3. Rhino
  4. Dyche
Yea, I know that's four.

Shorter term, I am hoping that we end tomorrow evening singing "We're on the march with Rhino's army ..."

Tuchel ( is getting rave reviews ) of here so he sounds good lol silva I agree he won't leave watford now. And any others are just a " meh " manager. It's really down to whom is chosing the manager and what they want. I don't mean to sound pessimistic but if it's kenwright and he goes safe or British so to speak I don't think it's very ambitious atall.

BK told Unsworth he had the job 'game to game' and if we win, it's all good for him to continue.
Apparently, BK wants the likes of Rhino or Dyche to be next manager.
Moshiri, on the other hand, wants another 'Hollywood' manager (apparently).
Ancelotti or Tuchel are available and won't be hanging around for ages before they get snapped up.
So, who is running the club and should Unsworth be wary of false promises?

BK told Unsworth he had the job 'game to game' and if we win, it's all good for him to continue.
Ancelotti or Tuchel are available and won't be hanging around for ages before they get snapped up.

Moshiri is running it, he told BK and RE that they had to sack Koeman according to David Ornstein of the BBC (who has brilliant connection s to all things Arsenal)

There's a complete disconnect between manager and DOF and between Manager and DOF. There's no agreement whatsoever, constant disagreements, and so many mixed messages.

The board need to get their house in order. And if BK isn't in position to have the final say on things like choosing the next manager, then he needs to stop acting like he does. Or if he can't toe the line then Moshiri needs to do the sensible thing and bin him off.

Look at the difference between who they both want. It's total opposite so let's hope it's moshiri to do it

Look at the difference between who they both want. It's total opposite so let's hope it's moshiri to do it

To be honest mate, I don't genuinely think that Bill will be crying into his cornflakes if it's a top end manager. He wants to be one of the lads, that great Evertonian we all wanted, 'oh honestly Rhino [and he'll call him that] you just need to show Farhad your qualities' etc etc but he'll know the score here.

Moshiri is running it, he told BK and RE that they had to sack Koeman according to David Ornstein of the BBC (who has brilliant connection s to all things Arsenal)

The same thing with Roberto, which highlights why Unsworth should be aware of how long he actually has in charge of the team?

There's a complete disconnect between manager and DOF and between Manager and DOF. There's no agreement whatsoever, constant disagreements, and so many mixed messages.

The board need to get their house in order. And if BK isn't in position to have the final say on things like choosing the next manager, then he needs to stop acting like he does. Or if he can't toe the line then Moshiri needs to do the sensible thing and bin him off.

I watched 'The Debate' on sky (Upson and Begovich speak well, by the way) and the journalist (can't remember his name but, usually talks about rs), said that there were a few different voices, of what the direction the club should take in relation to manager, player recruitment etc.
I think, if/when the stadium is sorted there will be one man in control.

Yep - and Bill will be terrified he will run off with his money. If he doesn't want Unsworth, it won't be happening long term

Is the reality of the situation.
Moshiri won't allow the likes of Tuchel (seemingly willing to talk) to go somewhere else if he can get him?

To be honest mate, I don't genuinely think that Bill will be crying into his cornflakes if it's a top end manager. He wants to be one of the lads, that great Evertonian we all wanted, 'oh honestly Rhino [and he'll call him that] you just need to show Farhad your qualities' etc etc but he'll know the score here.

So maybe kenwright will want one thing but moshiri something else? And kenwright is like " il put in a good word" lol if it's not him selecting anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back