Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing with Roberto, which highlights why Unsworth should be aware of how long he actually has in charge of the team?

I watched 'The Debate' on sky (Upson and Begovich speak well, by the way) and the journalist (can't remember his name but, usually talks about rs), said that there were a few different voices, of what the direction the club should take in relation to manager, player recruitment etc.
I think, if/when the stadium is sorted there will be one man in control.

Is the reality of the situation.
Moshiri won't allow the likes of Tuchel (seemingly willing to talk) to go somewhere else if he can get him?

Hope your right matey!

To be honest mate, I don't genuinely think that Bill will be crying into his cornflakes if it's a top end manager. He wants to be one of the lads, that great Evertonian we all wanted, 'oh honestly Rhino [and he'll call him that] you just need to show Farhad your qualities' etc etc but he'll know the score here.

BK knows the score but, I'm hoping Unsworth does also. We need people who are passionate about the club and don't want them getting alienated simply because 'it's a business'.

Ancelotti

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-24_23-16-9.webp
    upload_2017-10-24_23-16-9.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 75
You don't spend £40m hiring and firing in 18 months just to appoint an inexperienced youth team coach. Even by Everton standards it is illogical
It's not Kenwrights money though.
Or we would still have Koeman until next season.

You don't spend £40m hiring and firing in 18 months just to appoint an inexperienced youth team coach. Even by Everton standards it is illogical

Yes, it is and I hope Unsworth does realise this, so he doesn't lose his 'passion' for the club.
Someone said that Koeman was the safest manager in the prem, when I said that he'd have until xmas.
I don't think Moshiri thinks the same way the club has/did, so all bets are off as to what happens next.
If he wants to think big though, he needs to spend to match the aspirations and yes that is net spend.

It's not Kenwrights money though.
Or we would still have Koeman until next season.

Exactly.

No way we'd have sacked Koeman if it was purely Kenwright / Elstone making the decisions. We had fans trying to attack Martinez it had got that bad, and he still survived

There's plenty who are interested in the job, so the club can take their time if they wish and give Unsworth his chance to impress for the next few weeks. If he makes an impact then the players and fans alike will get behind him being given the opportunity until the end of the season at least.

The money spent is irrelevant, we sacked 2 managers who'd lost the plot, the squad and the fanbase.

There's plenty who are interested in the job, so the club can take their time if they wish and give Unsworth his chance to impress for the next few weeks. If he makes an impact then the players and fans alike will get behind him being given the opportunity until the end of the season at least.

The money spent is irrelevant, we sacked 2 managers who'd lost the plot, the squad and the fanbase.

I disagree with this a bit mate, we don’t have time to be giving people a few games here and there, we are in the relegation zone it’s points on the board time.

I would also say we have to watch player power as well, we have lost two managers who the players downed tools on essentially, that is a trend that needs rooting out before it becomes like Chelsea.

There are plenty interested in the job, but it’s questionable if they have the calibre and that’s not a good spot to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back