Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thought that was today?

Ah, it's Friday. So yeah, today.

It's been a long day already and I thought it was Thursday.

Well that suggests he's getting the gig.

Why would an owner call for that meeting?

Sorry D, as above.

He said the other day he is to meet with Moshiri today as he speaks with Kenwright every day but it yet to sit down with Moshiri.

Press conference at 1ish, should hear more.

Sorry D, as above.

He said the other day he is to meet with Moshiri today as he speaks with Kenwright every day but it yet to sit down with Moshiri.

Thanks mate.

I just hope it's all settled for the next few months at least. Revisit it then if we must. But stability is essential right now. Everton - fans and players - must know that we have a man in charge and for a good while.

There is no way on earth that Kenwright wanted Megson.

It was widely reported by multiple sources including the telegraph and independent:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2324293/Make-or-break-for-Gary-Megson-and-Bolton.html

Those sources also claim that the Everton chairman, Bill Kenwright, was eager to give Megson the starring role at Goodison Park before turning to David Moyes a few seasons ago. Megson's no-nonsense approach to the game and the people in it may have ruffled a few feathers down the years but it has evidently earned him respect and admiration as well. Bolton are putting their faith firmly in the judgement of those familiar with the positive side of his personality.

Independent:

After Smith's reign Kenwright wants a young manager with new ideas and a fresh look at a club that has long been stuck in mediocrity. Moyes and Megson have shone brightly and have served an apprenticeship outside the Premiership. Moyes is a football student and, despite his lack of top-flight experience, would command respect. Megson is more vociferous and has also been at odds with his board over money for new players. That experience may even give him an edge to the harmony Moyes enjoys at Deepdale.

It was widely reported by multiple sources including the telegraph and independent:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2324293/Make-or-break-for-Gary-Megson-and-Bolton.html

Those sources also claim that the Everton chairman, Bill Kenwright, was eager to give Megson the starring role at Goodison Park before turning to David Moyes a few seasons ago. Megson's no-nonsense approach to the game and the people in it may have ruffled a few feathers down the years but it has evidently earned him respect and admiration as well. Bolton are putting their faith firmly in the judgement of those familiar with the positive side of his personality.

Independent:

After Smith's reign Kenwright wants a young manager with new ideas and a fresh look at a club that has long been stuck in mediocrity. Moyes and Megson have shone brightly and have served an apprenticeship outside the Premiership. Moyes is a football student and, despite his lack of top-flight experience, would command respect. Megson is more vociferous and has also been at odds with his board over money for new players. That experience may even give him an edge to the harmony Moyes enjoys at Deepdale.

That means nothing though really. We get linked with loads of people. There is no reason Kenwright would go for Megson, why would he?

No mate, problem isn't with tuchel, it's with an element of Dortmund fans who wanted him to act like klopp and be over the top.

It really really wasn't.

And actually, if you watch Tuchel on the sidelines he doesn't need any encouragment to get involved and to be active on the touchline and to get wound up.

The bosses at Dortmund don't come out of the whole thing looking great either, but there whre many problems with Tuchel. I'll say it again though, he's a good coach.

Sorry D, as above.

Put footy manager down mate!

It really really wasn't.

And actually, if you watch Tuchel on the sidelines he doesn't need any encouragment to get involved and to be active on the touchline and to get wound up.

The bosses at Dortmund don't come out of the whole thing looking great either, but there whre many problems with Tuchel. I'll say it again though, he's a good coach.

problems at Dortmund seemed to stem from owners mixed with them not getting along moreso with Tuchels staff from reading around the subject

Show me a coach everyone likes and will show you a walkover tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back