• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley in this team transforms it.

Apparently not far off contention either.

Let's hope he stays Dave. But that is the point we would have loved to have the options we have now back when, both for DM and AM the problem is we have too many and we are trying to keep personalities happy instead of picking the best team for that match. Niasse, DCL and Rooney are not bad back ups to have if we get a top goalscorer in.

We are not a million miles off having a very good squad when used correctly. God help us if we get Allardyce in though...

Actually, they did. You're thinking 'but they had Okocha!!!' - but the tactic was to hit it long to Davies and let Okocha do all the work with the second ball in the final third - he was never likely to drop deep for it.

It was quite similar to Moyes in that way; get the ball into the final third ASAP.

With Pienaar in that Okocha type role for the second balls - second phase of play etc

If it’s true and he thinks that, he should be out on his arse. He should be on his final warning after the way he performed this summer.

Allardyce might be a good fit for someone like Leicester, not Everton.

Deffo matey it's horrible this our fans ( most ) do not want has been managers and want to be ambitious yet the board don't give a hoot and frankly don't care

If Allardyche comes in and things don’t improve Goodison’s toxcicity will reach unprecedented levels.

Among my circle of matchgoing friends and acquaintances yesterday, there was 100% opposition to this scoundrel being appointed and fetching in Shakespeare and the other merry men.

More than one fellow said they will actually stop going if Sam comes in.

We do not need to take this step at this moment in time.....if ever.

A club would only ever think of appointing him as a last resort if they were in the mire.....five or six points from our next three games, two of which are against current bottom three sides, will see us in the top half with Huddersfield coming to town after that.

For goodness sake wake up Moshiri.

Moshiri quote the other month

We know the honest and objective expectations of our supporters and will not let them down.”

Talk to any blue, check any avenue of social media or any fan forum - and its about 99% dead set against Allardyce, so if appointed add another one to the growing list of hollow sound-bites and growing amount of lies said by Moshiri

If Allardyce comes in I will still go to the games as i have a ST, but will swerve the aways. I will metaphorically fold my arms and observe the whole thing unravelling as fan discontent inevitably increases when the Corrupt One fails.
Shocking by the Board, if it is allowed to happen.

For everyone championing Allardyce - the biggets job he has had prior was when managing Newcastle - he lasted from the start of the season until January 9th, his last 12 games in charge he won 2 drew 3 and lost 7 (9 points from 12 games) - 2 wins coming against Birmingham and Fulham (one was relegated and the other one stayed up only on goal difference)

They where in such a mess that they went on to only draw 2 and lose 6 of their next 8 games (2 points)

So basically Allardyce and the fall out from him leaving saw them amass 11 points from 20 games.

Feel as confident about him now? As for his record against the rs - yeah got pumped 3-0 home and away by the rs,

@orly @davek

For everyone championing Allardyce - the biggets job he has had prior was when managing Newcastle - he lasted from the start of the season until January 9th, his last 12 games in charge he won 2 drew 3 and lost 7 (9 points from 12 games) - 2 wins coming against Birmingham and Fulham (one was relegated and the other one stayed up only on goal difference)

They where in such a mess that they went on to only draw 2 and lose 6 of their next 8 games (2 points)

So basically Allardyce and the fall out from him leaving saw them amass 11 points from 20 games.

Feel as confident about him now? As for his record against the rs - yeah got pumped 3-0 home and away by the rs,

@orly @davek

I definitely don't want him mate. Think he is a shocking choice.

@orly @davek

He’s a Bafoon I don’t know what mindset anyone has who actually wants him... we are not in that position (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back