Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Sam isn't a long term solution, the likleyhood is he'd only manage us till the summer as so what happens in January? You're not going to let effectively an interim manager who plays a very distinctive, one dimentional brand of football oversee a major team rebuild only for another guy to come in and have to start all over again.

Only in sport could someone like Sam survive, in any other sphere of life he would be thoroughly discredited and hounded out. He is a crook with no morals, perfect for Everton.

In other news I read Chris Hughton's name being touted, I like him but he's far too nice for a job at Everton, he'd be eaten alive.

He wants an 18 month contract? But to only tell the tax man he has a 6 month one? I think we need to sit down over a jug of wine each in a local late night hostelry and chat without any fear in front of this suspicious bag on the floor which has a telescope lens sticking out of it. Dress Farhad up as a fake sheikh and we'll soon get to the bottom of it.

Deffo matey it's horrible this our fans ( most ) do not want has been managers and want to be ambitious yet the board don't give a hoot and frankly don't care

Seems that way mate. They seem so out of touch with what the fans feel about it, it’s unreal. Let’s hope it’s smoke and mirrors though!

This needs sorting in the next couple of days to get the new man in to work with the players as soon as they get back from the international break.

Also to get his feet under the table, whoever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back