Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Allardyce then I would have thought Unsworth should be kept on as assistant.

Bringing in Shakespeare who has had a taste of being number 1 and will probably angle for it in the future isn't needed.

How do you sack Ronald Koeman and think Sam Allardyce or Sean Dyche are the answer for progression? The people on the waiting list for season tickets won’t have to wait long with appointments like that.

I agree to a point.

The positive things I can say about Allardyce, he is his own man, will not put up with prima dona's, will get them fit, gets the best out of whatever he has and has a wealth of experience at all levels of football.

is he the right man for Everton? probably not.

Is he the right man for Everton in our current predicament if we cannot get a younger more progressive and forward thinking man in? Then very possibly.

I would take him over Dyche, Moyes or any of the other totally uninspiring managers put forward thus far.

I agree to a point.

The positive things I can say about Allardyce, he is his own man, will not put up with prima dona's, will get them fit, gets the best out of whatever he has and has a wealth of experience at all levels of football.

is he the right man for Everton? probably not.

Is he the right man for Everton in our current predicament if we cannot get a younger more progressive and forward thinking man in? Then very possibly.

I would take him over Dyche, Moyes or any of the other totally uninspiring managers put forward thus far.

Can't believe I am saying it, but I agree, I'd accept him until end of season, we would stay up, that's our aim for end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back