Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our so called senior players seem to have caused us quite a few problems since Moyes left.

Which would be acceptable if they were any good. As it happens, they're all absolutely crap and need sold ASAP

Definitely. If that’s the case they are just clinging on to their lucrative deals because they know under most managers they’d be kicked out.

I agree to a point.

The positive things I can say about Allardyce, he is his own man, will not put up with prima dona's, will get them fit, gets the best out of whatever he has and has a wealth of experience at all levels of football.

is he the right man for Everton? probably not.

Is he the right man for Everton in our current predicament if we cannot get a younger more progressive and forward thinking man in? Then very possibly.

I would take him over Dyche, Moyes or any of the other totally uninspiring managers put forward thus far.
I agree he is better than Dyche but I just couldn’t accept him as a man he’s corrupt and it just shows how much the club have bottled it if they’re the two top candidates. We’ve been poor there’s no doubt but we’ve got 27 games for a new manager to come and work with a squad that is still very capable of a top half finish, Barkley, Coleman and Bolasie and January window to add and get rid of the players he doesn’t want. Appointing Allardyce or Dyche is just lazy from the board and shows a total lack of ambition be absolutely pointless supporting Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back