Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The money koeman has just blown plus his bullying not to play Niassie - is the reason we have been mediocre oh and 3 no 10s 4 if Barkley signs!

And having no striker joey and an aging back line ( jags Williams ) hasn't helped atall. But if our board really really think Sam or dyche is the answer I actually question there, integrity there enthusiasm, there ambition and last of all there mental health. Come to think about it appointing either of them will push my own mental health over the edge.

Also, wise up with the "I won't support the team if it's Sam" nonsense. I definitely do not want him, but it's still an everton team who will take to the field and Everton are bigger than every manager we'v had in history combined, including the greats.

To be honest mate I think they allready knew who they wanted even before Thursday
Hold on did you see the emotions yesterday towards Unsworth - 2-0 down every goal we scored Unsy pump fisted up to the pair of them - the 3rd went in BK a chairman crying - for all his past faults a true blue one of us!
Unsworth sent Snides and miralis home on from training for taking a poor effort in training on Friday - he has had two prem games one away and one at home - his substitutions his determination not to settle for 2-2 to push on for victory was great to see - he has done ok with a poor deflated squad and aging squad from Koemans signings- I dont expect him to get the job, but has give our club a bit of breathing space no need to panic rush into appointing a fire fighting, or a mid table manager who will play mediocre football!

Also, wise up with the "I won't support the team if it's Sam" nonsense. I definitely do not want him, but it's still an everton team who will take to the field and Everton are bigger than every manager we'v had in history combined, including the greats.

It's my choice If I refuse to go if he's in charge doesn't mean I don't love the club any less I'm just not paying ££££ for self torture and embarrassment every fortnight

Hold on did you see the emotions yesterday towards Unsworth - 2-0 down every goal we scored Unsy pump fisted up to the pair of them - the 3rd went in BK a chairman crying - for all his past faults a true blue one of us!
Unsworth sent Snides and miralis home on from training for taking a poor effort in training on Friday - he has had two prem games one away and one at home - his substitutions his determination not to settle for 2-2 to push on for victory was great to see - he has done ok with a poor deflated squad and aging squad from Koemans signings- I dont expect him to get the job, but has give our club a bit of breathing space no need to panic rush into appointing a fire fighting, or a mid table manager who will play mediocre football!
How do you know that?

And having no striker joey and an aging back line ( jags Williams ) hasn't helped atall. But if our board really really think Sam or dyche is the answer I actually question there, integrity there enthusiasm, there ambition and last of all there mental health. Come to think about it appointing either of them will push my own mental health over the edge.
Thats my point leave unsworth in to see how he gets on and then appoint a top manager for him to be no 2 and learn off each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back