Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce has Kevin Nolan at three clubs. Let that sink in. Kevin Nolan.
Yep, BFS took Nolan to Bolton when Nolan was cut by the RS as a teenager.
Played him in Bolton's first team after about 6 or 7 weeks, and subsequently took him to NUFC and WHUFC as he patently thought Nolan, whilst maybe limited at the top level, could do a job for him.
Nolan is now managing Notts County and top of Div 2.
Just saying like ;)

Only in sport could someone like Sam survive, in any other sphere of life he would be thoroughly discredited and hounded out. He is a crook with no morals, perfect for Everton.

In other news I read Chris Hughton's name being touted, I like him but he's far too nice for a job at Everton, he'd be eaten alive.

I never thought of this aspect. I really like him too and think he would do well with a good squad.

Played him in Bolton's first team after about 6 or 7 weeks, and subsequently took him to NUFC and WHUFC as he patently thought Nolan, whilst maybe limited at the top level, could do a job for him.
Just saying like ;)
Now the alleged rumours about fat Sam involved Nolan. The alleged telling new signings that he'll play them then share their appearance fees!! Nolan was his persuader/enforcer.. that's the rumours I heard.

Please delete if too risky a comment.

Danny Murphy saying rodgers would be perfect for us
Some ballbag Everton fan rang up and said keep unsworth until the end of the season

Jim white said moshri told him unsworth is still in the shortlist and he likes Marco Silva.

That's your highlights of Jim white show today

Just saying like ;)

Sound, Nolan can manage us then! Any more on your Tuchel hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back