Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting now though with Bilic being sacked. Lot of money on Moyes to take over but could WHU be interested in fat Sam?

So two clubs competing for a manager.

He shouldn’t be in the mix with the others mentioned. If he’s available, interested and we can do it I have no idea what we are waiting for.

He’s light years ahead of the others and I still have reservations about him.
Feel kind of similarly about Tuchel myself Ijjy, doesn't really float my boat.

With the win yesterday, I would think the desperate urgency to appoint a new manager is now just urgent.

Personally, I'm not honestly sure who to go with in the long term.

A caretaker till the end of this season, but not BFS might still be the best idea... buys the club time to conduct a thorough, exhaustive and fully researched examination of the potential names.

Win at Palace and the case for the above gets even stronger.

You can't base your managerial choice on the strength of 1 game of football can you? Seriously? lol
No of course not, but the fact Watford were two goals to the good against a team struggling to score and they blew it was hardly a great audition now was it ?

Just so I'm clear... this would be the Silva we just came back from 0-2 down to beat 3-2 yeah ?
If so, it's a no from me.

In all fairness Silva couldn't do much about the reserve keeper making a howler or an unfortunate slip that led to a penalty

The whole zonal marking thing he does though. Not a fan of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back