• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unproven????

Had a look on Wikipedia this morning....

Has a great record with the clubs he has managed.

* 1st Club ESTORIL Highest ever finish in Portuguese league 4th. Also first club to beat Porto at home since 2008.
* 2nd Club SPORTING Won first piece of silverware since 2008.
* 3rd Club OLYMPIAKOS Set a 21st century European record of 17 consecutive wins. Also winning 3-2 at Arsenal in the Champions league.
* 4th Club HULL Joined when they were adrift at the bottom of the table and almost achieved the impossible of safety with wins over the likes of Liverpool and a great cup run including a 2-1 victory over Man Utd.
*5th Club WATFORD Signed a 2yr contract in May 2017 and has made an impressive start so far. Pacey, well organised, tactically astute with champions league experience, something Jabba the hutt and Dyche don't have. And let's be honest if he hadn't lost his goalkeeper and center back yesterday we wouldn't have come back from 2-0 down.

So who do you prefer out of these three?

Allardyce
Dyche
Silver
*silva
Soz pal couldn’t resist

Can't wait to see the promo video with that as the theme...

It will loads of images of us getting turned over by Norwich, Sheffield United etc and panning to young lads with dejected faces, Brett Angel failing to get an inch off the ground for a header, Claus Thomsen mis kicking, and Paul Holmes playing a pass straight down the line into the paddock.

Background tune Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.

From elsewhere, I am just copying and pasting!
This is what has happened.

Everton have a thing in place where kids who get injured while at Everton and can't play are given a fast track to get into coaching. Unsworth as part of his ethos allows these kids to take 20 minutes or so of training a day. He does this to give them a chance and its a great boost for them.

Anyway he does this on Saturday morning and rather than listen to the kids Kevin and Morgan arse about. This leads to them being split up in training into two teams. Instead of taking part kevin and morgan decide to do the soccer am 'crossbar challenge'. When pulled up on this by duncan he tells them you either respect the club or fcukoff. At this morgan tells him to stick it as does mirallas who 'won't be told what to do by anyone'- he was like this with moyes martinez and Koeman. He also dumps his bib. they are then told to turn up anyway tomorrow for the game- neither does. Neither will play again for Everton.

This is all first hand. Make of it what you will but that is what happened.
Jesus Christ, horrendous if true, that.

Just read on another forum what is exactly supposed to have happened.

Absolute bell ends the pair of them and it really rams home how detached footballers are from the real world.
I am absolutely gobsmacked. Get your head and down and work if you get challenged by the coach, show him what you are made of. Not prance out in a huff.

Now I don't know what happened. But Schneiderlin looked like a man who didn't care when he got sent off against Lyon. And as for Mirallas, he has the talent, and sometimes the application but he seems to be on his last chance with all the managers he has played under... I suppose he needed to hack off Unsworth to keep a streak running.

Having said all this, this should have been kept in-house and the 2 players should have been back in training asap without anyone knowing it about it. Now another fracture is exposed. Booo Everton. Boooo!

Everton have a thing in place where kids who get injured while at Everton and can't play are given a fast track to get into coaching. Unsworth as part of his ethos allows these kids to take 20 minutes or so of training a day. He does this to give them a chance and its a great boost for them.

Anyway he does this on Saturday morning and rather than listen to the kids Kevin and Morgan arse about. This leads to them being split up in training into two teams. Instead of taking part kevin and morgan decide to do the soccer am 'crossbar challenge'. When pulled up on this by duncan he tells them you either respect the club or fcukoff. At this morgan tells him to stick it as does mirallas who 'won't be told what to do by anyone'- he was like this with moyes martinez and Koeman. He also dumps his bib. they are then told to turn up anyway tomorrow for the game- neither does. Neither will play again for Everton.

I wish he would have jawed the pair of them

Last night was great and lifts the pressure somewhat, but a bad result next week and the mess and the depression returns.

I think it may may well be Allyrdyce for the season and if so then it must be Unsworth as assistant...with a view to taking charge at some time in the future.
Unsworth cannot be sent back to the academy now I think he needs now to be involved with the first team and an apprenticeship learning from an older experienced manager would benefit him.

Last night was great and lifts the pressure somewhat, but a bad result next week and the mess and the depression returns.

I think it may may well be Allyrdyce for the season and if so then it must be Unsworth as assistant...with a view to taking charge at some time in the future.
Unsworth cannot be sent back to the academy now I think he needs now to be involved with the first team and an apprenticeship learning from an older experienced manager would benefit him.

It doesn't have to be allardayce tho and it will cause more revolt than unity

You can't base your managerial choice on the strength of 1 game of football can you? Seriously? lol
Why not? Isn't that what a lot of people are doing with Dyche? Yeah they're doing well in the league, but would people seriously be considering him to be the next manager at Everton, if Burnley hadn't just done a job on us at home?...a very poor Everton at that.

Hope I'm wrong mate, but can't help thinking this stinks of Mike Walker all over again. So many similarities.

Astounding, and horrible. Seen more mature behaviour at a creche.

If true, then an utter disgrace from both players.

With respect, I pray to god that Unsworth is not allowing the first team to be coached by complete novices on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back