Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting perspective on the West Ham forum with regard there own managerial situation and Moyes:

With a track record of poor decision making this would be the icing on the cake with these owners, Allardyce is light years ahead of this bloke in relation to tactics. Huge failure at the last 3 clubs he's been at with more than a wiff of problems behind the scene.

Shocking and a disgrace if he ends up here.

Interesting perspective on the West Ham forum with regard there own managerial situation and Moyes:

With a track record of poor decision making this would be the icing on the cake with these owners, Allardyce is light years ahead of this bloke in relation to tactics. Huge failure at the last 3 clubs he's been at with more than a wiff of problems behind the scene.

Read that in a cockney accent..

From elsewhere, I am just copying and pasting!
This is what has happened.

Everton have a thing in place where kids who get injured while at Everton and can't play are given a fast track to get into coaching. Unsworth as part of his ethos allows these kids to take 20 minutes or so of training a day. He does this to give them a chance and its a great boost for them.

Anyway he does this on Saturday morning and rather than listen to the kids Kevin and Morgan arse about. This leads to them being split up in training into two teams. Instead of taking part kevin and morgan decide to do the soccer am 'crossbar challenge'. When pulled up on this by duncan he tells them you either respect the club or fcukoff. At this morgan tells him to stick it as does mirallas who 'won't be told what to do by anyone'- he was like this with moyes martinez and Koeman. He also dumps his bib. they are then told to turn up anyway tomorrow for the game- neither does. Neither will play again for Everton.

This is all first hand. Make of it what you will but that is what happened.
I really don't know what to make of that if true.

As a professional trainer ( not sports related ) and a non professional table tennis coach I am astonished that Unsworth would use the first team squad as a YTS opportuntity and I am not suprised that seasoned pros react badly to an young unqualified coach telling them what to do

On the other hand their reponse to big Dunc and subsequent rebellion is so far off the scale as to be beyond belief.

If true there is no way back for them - and serious questions need to be raised about Unsworth's fitness to manage the first team.

Reading the West Ham forum it does appear that they would have him back however they accept it won't happen due to his dispute with the board there.

I really don't know what to make of that if true.

As a professional trainer ( not sports related ) and a non professional table tennis coach I am astonished that Unsworth would use the first team squad as a YTS opportuntity and I am not suprised that seasoned pros react badly to an young unqualified coach telling them what to do

On the other hand their reponse to big Dunc and subsequent rebellion is so far off the scale as to be beyond belief.

If true there is no way back for them - and serious questions need to be raised about Unsworth's fitness to manage the first team.
Agreed Unsworth has to go now if he's got a mutiny on his hands.

Blahdy hell mayt, he dahn't evan like pies an' mashhh ain' it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back