Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying, and your sarcasm implies to me that you don't like the point being made, that the West Ham fans don't have that bad an impression of Allardyce.
I'm not actually that sure that Sam or Moyes are much better than the other in the grand scale of things. West Ham fans are probably belly aching as much as us about the potential choice of new manager that is being presented to them.

In reality, Moyes hasn't been tarred with the same brush of corruption and nefarious dealings as Sam, but at the same time, I don't think that it's his time anymore and any team looking at him are not getting the manager they need if its a battle for safety, or a push to the top of the table.

I remember that Sam got the bird a lot whilst at West Ham. If they're happier with his return, then let them have him, I hope we can do better.

I love Unsworth, and he loves the club just as much as us. He’s tried his best, but the Premier League is a lot different to the under 23’s, and he’s had some hard fixtures to go against.

His selections and tactics have been naive and a bit bizarre though. I think he needs to find his feet lower down the league.

He's at 66% win rate in the prem. More points in his first few Prem games than our previous two managers. I think the it's too early to judge him. I'm not saying he is deserves the job and his selection seem bizare I'll agree. Buy he's a manger taking over from a disaster figuring things out. Much too early to make a judgement I think either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back