Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true Silva is on a one-year rolling contract?

Not sure what I make of that - either it means he is very ambitious or not committed to seeing a job through, or a mix of both.

Seems to be hedging his bets at Watford if correct.

Wouldn't be as difficult to buy his contract out on those terms but he would be landing Watford in it.
He signed a 2 year deal at Watford iirc.

I knew id seen Silva before

2f135_1306945469_man_v_food_0.jpg
I always thought that this fella looked like Fred Savage from the wonder years
fred-savage-2.jpg

Is it true Silva is on a one-year rolling contract?

Not sure what I make of that - either it means he is very ambitious or not committed to seeing a job through, or a mix of both.

Seems to be hedging his bets at Watford if correct.

Wouldn't be as difficult to buy his contract out on those terms but he would be landing Watford in it.
Think the fact they have had 15 managers in 17 years means they will not give him more than a season.

I must say I expected some sort of strong rumour or news today. It makes me feel that we didn’t have too much of a plan. To give the happy hammers their due, they sacked and have a yes from someone.

I must say I expected some sort of strong rumour or news today. It makes me feel that we didn’t have too much of a plan. To give the happy hammers their due, they sacked and have a yes from someone.

Very, very, very strong rumours that Big Sam will be appointed within the next 48hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back