Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? Isn't that what a lot of people are doing with Dyche? Yeah they're doing well in the league, but would people seriously be considering him to be the next manager at Everton, if Burnley hadn't just done a job on us at home?...a very poor Everton at that.

Hope I'm wrong mate, but can't help thinking this stinks of Mike Walker all over again. So many similarities.

I'm not a massive advocate of Dyche by any means, but I really don't agree with your post here.

Dyche has proven this season that the promise he showed in his past two seasons in the Premier League is fully justified. This season, with the addition of a little more creativity, his side are both resilient and competent. They have pulled together a great run of results; not just beaten Everton, but drew away at Tottenham and Liverpool. It's based on at least the last 18 months - I don't think anyone is short sighted enough to consider this based purely on them beating us at Goodison.

Mike Walker fell on his feet with an excellent side when Dave Stringer quit at Norwich. I credit Dyche with much, much more ability.

With respect, I pray to god that Unsworth is not allowing the first team to be coached by complete novices on a daily basis.
Why not?

I'm sure there'll be a training schedule already programmed which the youngsters stick to and it's just to let them get a feel for working with top flight footballers.

From elsewhere, I am just copying and pasting!
This is what has happened.

Everton have a thing in place where kids who get injured while at Everton and can't play are given a fast track to get into coaching. Unsworth as part of his ethos allows these kids to take 20 minutes or so of training a day. He does this to give them a chance and its a great boost for them.

Anyway he does this on Saturday morning and rather than listen to the kids Kevin and Morgan arse about. This leads to them being split up in training into two teams. Instead of taking part kevin and morgan decide to do the soccer am 'crossbar challenge'. When pulled up on this by duncan he tells them you either respect the club or fcukoff. At this morgan tells him to stick it as does mirallas who 'won't be told what to do by anyone'- he was like this with moyes martinez and Koeman. He also dumps his bib. they are then told to turn up anyway tomorrow for the game- neither does. Neither will play again for Everton.

This is all first hand. Make of it what you will but that is what happened.

mate if it's all first hand then that implies that the person positing is either Duncan Ferguson, Mirallas, or Schneiderlin or that they saw exactly what happened as they where there, i seriously doubt they where

is it? Id behave like that if my manager was asking the kids to coach me
Never heard of this, but lets not pretend that its a case of kids taking 20mins of the scheduled time with the first team coach. It would obviously be something extra exptected of the players as a means to help the kids, and the club. Like visiting kids for EITC.

I'm not a massive advocate of Dyche by any means, but I really don't agree with your post here.

Dyche has proven this season that the promise he showed in his past two seasons in the Premier League is fully justified. This season, with the addition of a little more creativity, his side are both resilient and competent. They have pulled together a great run of results; not just beaten Everton, but drew away at Tottenham and Liverpool. It's based on at least the last 18 months - I don't think anyone is short sighted enough to consider this based purely on them beating us at Goodison.

Mike Walker fell on his feet with an excellent side when Dave Stringer quit at Norwich. I credit Dyche with much, much more ability.
So you think he's Everton quality, as in that's the best we can do? I'm sorry, but I don't.

From elsewhere, I am just copying and pasting!
This leads to them being split up in training into two teams. Instead of taking part kevin and morgan decide to do the soccer am 'crossbar challenge'. When pulled up on this by duncan he tells them you either respect the club or fcukoff. At this morgan tells him to stick it as does mirallas who 'won't be told what to do by anyone'- he was like this with moyes martinez and Koeman.
The crossbar challange ?
Nah, that was just normal shooting practice.
The fact they kept hitting the bar or blasting it over is standard stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back