Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only one who can save us is Bug Sam?I agree we aren't put of trouble by a long chalk best we can do this season is mid table. Bit why Sam he's not the only one he plays caveman footy, that won't play to our strengths. He would discard our youngsters which are the main bright spot this a season woulde us in a mess afterwards. Then there's his dodgy dealings. Sorry I never want him as Everton manager.
The only man on the planet that can save us hahaha.

What sort of way is that to word communications?

I'm astounded at how ham fisted this club are.

"We're looking at a top European manager...and Allardyce will do if we cant get him."

It's utterly laughable.

The statement really should just be:

"A decision on the vacant managerial position at the club is not imminent. The club have drawn up a short list of possible candidates and we hope to appoint a new manager in the coming days."

Who on earth is writing the nonsense they put out?
The Everton Shopping list: Get some fresh lobster. If no lobster in stock, then get a packet of fish fingers.

It's still not panic stations to appoint Sam Effing allardayce and sends out all the wrong signals to players and fans. And to the public for hiring a corrupt manager

The message it sends to the players is "Look how crap you've been, we've had to bring in Big Sam. And if you don't pull your socks up then we might even have to keep him"

If that doesn't light a fire under their arses then nothing will

It's a relationship of convenience

I don't want him as full time manager going forward, but on a temporary basis just to get us to safety I'm fine with it

He can keep our heads above water, get paid, do one and then we can start fresh next season

It makes perfect sense

he lasted until January at Newcastle mate, his last 12 games he got 9 points, thats the biggest club he's managed, you sure you want him?

The message it sends to the players is "Look how crap you've been, we've had to bring in Big Sam. And if you don't pull your socks up then we might even have to keep him"

If that doesn't light a fire under their arses then nothing will

Or were in a relegation fight and we've panicked so we've hired a corrupt fat mercenary manager ... Maybe it send that message to.

Look at what's it's doing mate it's fracturing an already fractured fan base. Sam allardayce should NOT be anywere near this football club.

Yes. Play players in their natural position, form players, and we turned it round.

Siggurdson up front, or Williams at all, and we lose.
And you don't think we were lucky to get a point,never mind three?:oops:
Was a massive clusterfuck in the summer to be fair. All to blame you would sincerely hope they won't make the same mistake again.... never know with this board to be fair
No so much that,but who is going to be available and who will come.We were turned down by those two goal machines Gabbiadini and Perez.And don't forget our failed bid for that top defender Lamine Kone.

We should be using this break to build confidence and restore belief. Not appoint Allardyce and basically tell the squad you're relegation contenders.

We actually had a worse run than 3 wins in 11 last year. And came comfortably 7th. Now I still think we'll struggle but I see a finish of about 45 points and 12th.

It's still not panic stations to appoint Sam Effing allardayce and sends out all the wrong signals to players and fans. And to the public for hiring a corrupt manager

My comment could refer to whoever takes over.

Saying we’re two wins off the top half feels a bit mental when we’ve won 1 game in 6.
Keep going like that those 2 wins will take 12 games.

Math.

None of us really want Sam.

But some of us are thinking that he really is a safe bet in the mess we have been in, if of course we cannot get the target we are really after of course.

I honestly do.

I think the squad Koeman's left is awful that could be overtaken by Palace or West Ham soon with their new managers.

Too old, not able to play football, couple of bad eggs, and youth that need helping in the senior team. Oh and no striker.

Going on the sky report the shortlist to them is;

Tuchel
Dyche
Allardyce

I think, and stay with me here, I think sky haven't got a clue and are alluding yo sound like they know
I agree and that's why I think the betting markets haven't been influenced by the Sky release, because the Sky release tells us nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back