Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Sam is that he polarises opinion, and stands out for good reasons as well as bad.

Anyone who has sat on an interview panel will know that that type of person gets more attention than the likes of Dyche.

I really hope at this stage that the club can find an alternative to both of them and by taking their time, they seem to be at least trying to do so.

I’m not in favour of a short-term appointment though, that just prolongs uncertainty and gives whoever comes in less of a personal stake in how well we do. We need players in January and can’t afford to get that wrong, let alone spend again and have that blueprint ripped up by someone else.

If it’s a question of money perhaps Moshiri will fork out what’s needed for Silva. If he is approached by us I think he would find it hard to turn us down.

I think because the board is divided and all 3 want different people mate, hopefully the hints that Moshiri wants Silva and with Moshiri making the final decision on Koeman - then he will have the final say, Allardyce is 100% Walshes choice, and given he's supposed to be on his last chance - then i seriously doubt they will allow him such an important decision

I don't really understand Walsh's power, as a none member of the board and why he wants Allardyce really.

I get the indecision, but surely a conversation happens and a plan is ready for Monday morning. I think they don' want Allardyce but feel there is no other option.

he lasted until January at Newcastle mate, his last 12 games he got 9 points, thats the biggest club he's managed, you sure you want him?
Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Personally I would stick with Unsworth and review in summer. I think we should give him more time, now isn't the time to panic and bring in a dodgy manager who is going to get you nowhere in the long run.

340EEDF800000578-3586659-image-m-25_1463051186287.webp

His reaction after keeping us up the last day of the season

* have to wear a different tie, like

I don't really understand Walsh's power, as a none member of the board and why he wants Allardyce really.

I get the indecision, but surely a conversation happens and a plan is ready for Monday morning. I think they don' want Allardyce but feel there is no other option.
Sometimes if you're not sure what to do the best thing is to be patient and wait a little for situation to become clearer. Personally I'd give Unsworth more time because there aren't any good alternatives at the minute.

We are crap though.

We are when we repeat our mistakes.

Once we'd dropped the under-performing players like Williams , Mirallas, Schneiderlin, and then finally took off Siggurdson, that side looked alright by the end. Certainly good enough to beat every bottom half team at home for the rest of this season and sneak a couple of away wins.

No need to give up and surrender to that big corrupt sweat Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back