• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Small amounts of cash alter a market like that, it's punters reacting to the news that Moshiri has spoken to him, it doesn't mean he's going to get it. I still don't think he's the first choice, he's just an option.
He may not be first choice but I suspect he's the only option prepared to actually take the job,

have it on good authority that tuchel is mosh's top target and has held talks with his agent, he wants promises on funds etc and isn't keen on the DOF ( walsh bringing his own players ) but fat sam is eager and is the back up

dont blame him when you look at the mess walsh has made of the squad.

A left field shout, who's doin g very well at Nantes, have experience with struggling teams and knows Walsh well is Ranieri.

As for Allardyce I suspect if he is to be appointed it will be pretty soon. I suspect meeting today is to see if either party will budge on terms.

have it on good authority that tuchel is mosh's top target and has held talks with his agent, he wants promises on funds etc and isn't keen on the DOF ( walsh bringing his own players ) but fat sam is eager and is the back up
Well I am hoping that you are right if that helps any! :)

My nephew lives in East London and he saw most of West Ham's home matches the year that Big Sam got them into Europe. He said the Hammers played some great stuff under Allardyce.

The idea that Big Sam only knows how to play "Route 1" football is a misconception that arose when Big Sam had just one big centre-forward at Bolton due to financial constraints. Kevin Davies I think his name was. Big Sam played "Route 1" then, but he had no other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back