Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be after Northern Ireland and Wales play on Tuesday.

If Ireland qualify it will be Coleman.
If Ireland go out welcome to Everton, Micheal O'Niell.

The club said this week, they were looking at an International manager along side a premier league manager and Unsworth.

Premier league manager or Unsworth would have been announced by now , in my opinion.
When did the club say that? as far as I know they haven't made any statements amazingly.

If they give it to Unsworth we are going down.

We wont go down, theres enough garbo teams we can beat in the league, after January we will hopefully have 2-3 additions that will make a massive difference, coupled with Yala, Coleman and maybe RAT Barks to come back.

Its a gamble tho, for sure and I cant believe they are actually considering such a gamble, we got DICKED in 3 of his 4 games and utterly fluked a win in the other.

Not great.

But theres not a single available, attainable manager currently around sadly, we dont want a manager that will leave his club mid season, thats RAT.

Agree up to the last sentence. I can’t believe a man with Moshiri’s money is stupid or lacks a ruthless streak. My guess is maybe he’s placed too much trust in BSB & his cronies. I would hope he’s now seen that didn’t work for him & changes will be made.
There's being clever with money and being astute with people. Moshiri no doubt has the former in spades, none of the latter.

It will be after Northern Ireland and Wales play on Tuesday.

If Ireland qualify it will be Coleman.
If Ireland go out welcome to Everton, Micheal O'Niell.

The club said this week, they were looking at an International manager along side a premier league manager and Unsworth.

Premier league manager or Unsworth would have been announced by now , in my opinion.
A world class manager.

This all ends with Unsworth seeing the season out. Every day going by makes that more likely. I've resigned myself to the inevitability of it.

They can't come to an agreement at the board level, or if they have they can't get him. There's no reason for the process to take this long by choice. They're dithering more than Moyes now.

Probably right.

:(

Thing is Dave - Moshiri is the money man - he hasn't a scooby on how to run a football club and I don't think he's interested either. So he offloads day to day running of the club to Elstone and Kenwright. They are the ones that need to have an operational, managerial continuity plan in place.

Elstone is inept as a CEO and Bill is too much of an old school sentamentalist. This effectively means that neither of them can perform their roles properly. Moshiri is therefore guilty of poor governance. There is only one thing can stop this never-ending cycle of amateurish lunacy and that is a full clearout.

1. Elstone has to go - he is utterly useless
  2. Bill should be moved into a non-exec position
  3. Woods has to go, the filthy little rat
  4. Walsh should be demoted to cleaning the bogs at FF

Sort it out FFS!
I agree with the clear out (I'd hold judgement on Walsh just yet like - he IS a fine scout and demotion back to that would be a better move!)

But you give Moshiri too much of a free pass. I get the sense he gets people in to delegate to but doesn't allow them to operate freely or he simply finds the temptation to periodically jump in with his size 12s too great to resist.

I dont see what he's trying to achieve here and the stalling of this managerial search suggests he doesn't either.

We wont go down, theres enough garbo teams we can beat in the league, after January we will hopefully have 2-3 additions that will make a massive difference, coupled with Yala, Coleman and maybe RAT Barks to come back.

Its a gamble tho, for sure and I cant believe they are actually considering such a gamble, we got DICKED in 3 of his 4 games and utterly fluked a win in the other.

Not great.

But theres not a single available, attainable manager currently around sadly, we dont want a manager that will leave his club mid season, thats RAT.

Unsworth getting the job would signal failure in many levels and it would put us in risky situation.
Watford game has blinded too many evertonians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back