Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh God, its 100% gonna be Unsworth, ive just puked in my mouth reading that.

This is a p-articular gem about him

The 68-year-old, a title winner as a player with Everton in 1970, 25 years before he led the Club to FA Cup glory, identified leadership traits in a young Unsworth – and was not surprised to learn of his former charge’s rousing dressing-room rhetoric last weekend.

“I also heard the talk was inspirational,” Royle told evertonfc.com. “It was what we needed and it worked.

Didn't we concede about 30 seconds into the second half after that team talk that worked so well

We wont go down, theres enough garbo teams we can beat in the league, after January we will hopefully have 2-3 additions that will make a massive difference, coupled with Yala, Coleman and maybe RAT Barks to come back.

Its a gamble tho, for sure and I cant believe they are actually considering such a gamble, we got DICKED in 3 of his 4 games and utterly fluked a win in the other.

Not great.

But theres not a single available, attainable manager currently around sadly, we dont want a manager that will leave his club mid season, thats RAT.

Really? Enough garbo teams?
You think its a cert we would beat Palace at their place?
You believe our defence can easily cope with Zaha at the moment?

Really? Enough garbo teams?
You think its a cert we would beat Palace at their place?
You believe our defence can easily cope with Zaha at the moment?

I believe Everton can win every game we enter.

No, its not a cert we beat Palace, it never matters who we play, its ALWAYS about how Everton play, if we perform to the best we can, we can beat any team in the league.

As ive said time and time again, every game will be a struggle till we can build a proper squad, so again, no, its not a cert we beat Palace, but I think we will.

If he starts with siggy and rooney on the wings again, he's out the running as far as I'm concerned, you might see the logic if we had top class full backs, but a side with our lack of quality will not win games without pace and width

Then on the back of the Watford win they should have ended all debate and stated that Unsworth continues to be the caretaker manager and there will be no concerted search for a permanent successor to Koeman.

But there clearly is a concerted search for a successor so why would they say that?

You probably still think a stadium is getting built.

tenor.gif

Yes, I actually agree with you completely as it takes so little or nothing at all to move them, but then why not have Guardiola, Mourinho and Pochettino too if the more likely choices are ignored?

Dont get me wrong, the choices above are quite bad, would probably be prudent if there was some sort of reset on the poll IMO.

Lets see what we can do.

@GrandOldTeam @micknick @roydo @Groucho @AndyC @micknick @Bruce Wayne @Dylan

The people would like a poll reset, with some valid names, I mean I could make another thread, but, hey ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back