Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thing about us and Watford form this season

We've won three and had a disastrous start

They've won four and had a strong start

Big Marco has won 12 from 34 games in the league overall. Only drawn 6 of those as well.

Bit more of a risky appointment that I first thought.
That's still decent considering the clubs he was at and the players at his disposal. Yes he's is a bit of a risk but I like his style of footy and I reckon he will be a success here

If he comes in we will all get behind him.

It's all a bit :rolleyes: with Everton at the moment, right through the club.

I am sure they will offer big wages to get the man they want, but we then run the risk of people coming for the money only and turn into beloved Scouse Geordies.

The comparisons between him and Martinez I don't get! The difference between them is Martinez took HIS own team that he assembled down and Silva inherited a load of crap with limited games remaining when they were as good as relegated anyway.
No mate, the difference is that Martinez has won a major trophy in this country and taken a big PL club through its best ever season. Silva has won 10 PL games in his time in England.

Oi you snidey little squeeky scouser tarts, Marco Silva is ours and so is Z-Cars.

Oh, and maybe you chavs should respect other teams a bit more and not buy out every team outside the top 6.

Stupid team full of Hull, Burnley and Sunderland rejects.
You're welcome to him Human.
He is not the Champions League Manager we need to take us onto the next level.
He is top half of the Championship at best. He will take you down, which would make me sad as well. I hope you find someone better to get you back up.

No mate, the difference is that Martinez has won a major trophy in this country and taken a big PL club through its best ever season. Silva has won 10 PL games in his time in England.
Dave it's a fact he did win a major trophy!! But it's also a fact he assembled a team that got relegated!! Yes Silva has only won 10 games but he's only been here for half a season in total, so I think that's a fair points return considering the clubs he's been at!!

Dave it's a fact he did win a major trophy!! But it's also a fact he assembled a team that got relegated!! Yes Silva has only won 10 games but he's only been here for half a season in total, so I think that's a fair points return considering the clubs he's been at!!
Let's have it right though: Silva (whilst I'm neutral on him coming...seems a decent punt if we do get him) has done nothing here and has it all to prove.

34 games isn't it? That's virtually a full season

Let's have it right though: Silva (whilst I'm neutral on him coming...seems a decent punt if we do get him) has done nothing here and has it all to prove.
Totally agree mate, but what little I have seen of his teams, I like his style. Out of everyone we've been linked with he would be the one I would go for! the realistic options are Silva, Dyche, Unsworth, Allardyce, and maybe a Gus Hiddink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back