Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree mate, but what little I have seen of his teams, I like his style. Out of everyone we've been linked with he would be the one I would go for! the realistic options are Silva, Dyche, Unsworth, Allardyce, and maybe a Gus Hiddink

Agree here mate. He's the best of what we either can attract/or want.

Reactions: JLW

Oi you snidey little squeeky scouser tarts, Marco Silva is ours and so is Z-Cars.

Oh, and maybe you chavs should respect other teams a bit more and not buy out every team outside the top 6.

Stupid team full of Hull, Burnley and Sunderland rejects.

1) Z cars was based on Merseyside
2) The Z cars theme tune is from a Liverpool folk song
3) It’s ours
4) If we want your poxy manager we shall have him, personally I cba one way or the other
5) We respect all clubs that have won a major trophy, they’ve earned it
6) Just kidding, welcome......

Look - lets have this right, whoever we appoint right now has far too much risk associated to it. We through Martinez might be the answer, and for a season it looked true, then he bombed, then (not all of us) thought Koeman was the man.

Prem Experience, no prom experience does it really matter? If it was big sam there would still be a big risk associated.

Lets go for the ride, and be happy that Sams man boobs are driving the train to percentage long ball football.

Champions league winning Benitez??? FFS biggest fluke in CL history.....not talking about LAST season but this....explain why such a great manager lost to us after being 2-0 down ? El fraudo mk 2 imo
A fluke winning the most difficult cup competition in the world.
With a team consisting of Igor Biscan, Vlademir Biscan and Djimi Traore.
Ok mate.

Not sure what to make of Dyche, I don't think I would be disappointed or excited! I think he would get us 6-10th every season and that's it!!
Think he has done a good job a Burnley, more a steady appointment than an exciting one as you say, but less of a risk than the Watford guy in my opinion.
Then again I wanted Koeman so shows how much I know.

Reactions: JLW
I wonder how much money the club have paid in compensation to sacked managers and clubs since Martinez came from Wigan? If we snagged Silva, I reckon it'll be around £30m.

I wonder how much money the club have paid in compensation to sacked managers and clubs since Martinez came from Wigan? If we snagged Silva, I reckon it'll be around £30m.
Could be worse mate could be 40+ for sig. Oh wait hold on :)

I don't mind too much providing they get it right. Didnt want Martinez at all can't stand the fella even at Wigan. Wanted Koeman as the best of the bunch but was wrong there. To me your not just paying for the manager but his backroom staff. Maybe all the stuff being bounded around after the sacking of RK that was his downfall but thats based on comments on the interweb and can be taken with a pinch of salt most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back